Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

puffpufff

Nov 28, 2020
Anyone got anything from Mayasims? I'm super pissed bc I actually payed for their patreon and it's 6 per month and you can only see things for that month which is only like.. 3 items or something. Here's a link to their tumblr and here's a little somethin somethin from them lol

D

Deleted member 1384751

Check out this . They have a loads of beautiful SIMS for download and they include the CC you need for them. I've found some awesome CC just because I've downloaded some of their Sims.

Drbaconphd

Sep 9, 2020
G'day everyone, does anyone have MISSME's animations? they haven't been updated in a while in the mega folder

IlikeSex

Mar 20, 2019
its incredible to see all the request for HMB lots. For anyone wanting her lots and willing to donate, just re-upload her lots to mediafire or mega and name it some bogus name. Dont share the link she sends you. LillyPrada and RubyRed creations are literally identical to HMB. In fact, a couple are better imo. I had someone share a few lots with me to just compare and yep, its pretty on par.

DakotaSan

Nov 27, 2020
its incredible to see all the request for HMB lots. For anyone wanting her lots and willing to donate, just re-upload her lots to mediafire or mega and name it some bogus name. Dont share the link she sends you. LillyPrada and RubyRed creations are literally identical to HMB. In fact, a couple are better imo. I had someone share a few lots with me to just compare and yep, its pretty on par.
No one here shares her work :D this Madam's subscription bites hard :(

Hunni_dip72

Mar 12, 2020
Hi roomies I saw that someone shared a file with FelixAndre on mega (I think). If anyone has the link or the file and willing to share I'd greatly appreciate it. I opened the file up when originally shared and got distracted when I went back it no longer worked (yyyyy:cry::cry::cry:).....thanx in advance.

D

Deleted member 1384751

Thank you so much!!
It's 3 different peoples work (2 each), I have the 2 Busra files and 2 turksimmer files from this collection.
Here's the link:

the 3rd busra file - I got the same day and can't remember if it's part of collection or not

Does any have the other two files please? The 3rd(purple) and last lingerie (black with flowers)

Reactions: byrnethefloor

CanariaRose

Apr 9, 2020
Does anyone have hairstyles from sonyasims? Please share :giggle: View attachment 921586
I honestly have no idea which hair I have, but the latest hair is for sure and that’s all my files I have from Sonyasims. I hope everything in it is what you are looking for :) Oh yes and I am an obsessed Hq mod user, so all the files converted to Hq. Although I think they were basically :)

Link:
Key: aW__M6S57yg4c-f7yxCRUw

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
I must have set something wrong, now sims always start watching sex without taking part automatically. what should i deactivate?

it only happens with family sims, others ask to join

Last edited:

life31

Nov 24, 2020
im sorry for asking mutilple times but does anyone have Ginkosims G17 hairstyle ?

Reactions: luwolf92

IlikeSex

Mar 20, 2019
No one here shares her work :D this Madam's subscription bites hard :(
She makes it impossible to become a patreon because who ever helps her will dox someone who just paid and then she will either a. share a link of any build you request or b. tell you that she thinks you are an alt account or robot and she wont give you any links.

Jinsu123

Sep 7, 2018
ANNOUNCEMENT: THEROGUESTORMGROUP IS TAKING OVER PMBD TO REVIVAL
After all the efforts that especial groups of TSCommunity, as PMBD, DWN, YIFF and others have done through the years to make justice to all of its’ members by enforcing EA Rules&Disclaimer on creators of paid custom contents that want to profit over a third party software that ain’t theirs and not respecting the company’s contract about the use of their product, such creators still claim they’re right on their work (work done with free softwares as S4Studio and for na already paid software, the game itself, which its’ company owns any rights over any content developed) and in what they’re doing, stalking, attacking and taking us down to prevent us to keep our duty: to share ALL CUSTOM CONTENT CREATED FOR TS FRANCHISE FOR FREE. But we won’t bowl we won’t give up! TSCommunity won’t be left to rot alone and lost. We are taking this shipwreck over and we’ll rebuild it from the scratch, honoring its’ legacy! PMBD FORUM is a safe place that they cannot reach or touch, a safeheaven for all of us. We’ll organize this as we can in a neat and clean way and you’ll hear of us soon! MATES, stay strong! Our Battleship will soon sail to war! ARR!!!

Omg i just found this in the PMBD forum!
Here's the
Oh my god you made my day ....I deleted for the second time my folder (with my save and my tray) so I lost all my sims and my save without doing in purpose because it took me so much space and was so upset because I couldn't get it back and was thinking now without yiff.party and down with patreon it will be hard to get everyting again .... wish we find a way against Tsr and Simsdom too .

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes