Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunni_dip72

Mar 12, 2020
Okay it feel like I'm on a scavenger hunt for this "start a conversation" button. After looking for it forever and a day ever and a day (in my Heatwave voice okay showing age lol) I see there's a post minimum. Nevertheless, I want to thank all of the REAL MVPs for sharing content for this game. :love::love::love:

Reactions: chanel4568

SwiftSails

Nov 23, 2020
Thank you all so much for all you've done.

I don't know if you currently have a Simtasia leaker, but it looks like there are a couple items nobody has posted. "Climbing Bars" and "Helping Hands" are apparently two CC objects, but I've been unable to find them anywhere.
So, I managed to find these objects on a Russian site. I've tested them, and they're working fine. How would I go about sharing them with you all?

Nov 7, 2020
So, seeing as everything is down right now, if anyone needs something older(pre november 2020) let me know and I can look in my stuff. I think the only thing working right now are the random simfileshare folders,sims galaxy, and a couple russian sites. I know it can be difficult to search in those particular sites so if you've looked there and haven't found anything let me know. I only have a free account on mega so that means I'm already running out of space. So,if someone has a simfileshare code hook me up so I can add more stuff for everybody.
Do you have anything from san33sims?

Nov 27, 2020
So, in short, the folder I'd created to share with others was reported - which, of course, won't do.

I've submitted a counter report and the library should be back up soon as I'd included the Terms of Service along with the claim. If the individual who reported the folder is reading this, please note that if we are unable to share the content, I will be reporting this to EA as harassment of a player as well as violation of section 5 of EA's ToS. ;)
That’s messed up.:cautious::cautious::cautious: Idk maybe we can put the files in degoo cloud, it’s less known and maybe their policies are less strict. Also we can put with a password and maybe it will last longer.:unsure::unsure:
I just need another yiff party :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes