Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 20, 2017
Hi, all

Anyone else solved an issue with some of Azmodan22's animations not being available? They load, and work fine on the ballet bar for example, but I can't get them as an option on the washing machine or the coffee table, or the couch, say. I have the latest platinum.rough and the ordinary rough installed. I don't have extreme violence or Basemental drugs installed, but I have Nisa's wicked perversions installed. I have uptodate WWhims and MCC. I've run a conflict detector and it found all of the animations I have installed were conflicted, but I could't tell what with. I have wondered if it could be Nandong's tongue and head stuff conflicting with Azmodan's tongue set up maybe? Cheers, any help appreciated :)

Painted black

Aug 5, 2018
Hey Guys here is a new link with most recent updates for the following. (I removed my previous standalone post for Lupo because someone posted a more recent version of this (look back a few posts) I have since updated my personal folder with those. I will probably upload a more current version to my original post and call it a day lol

Enjoy!

Anarcis
Azmodan (gold only) Rough and Normal
Lifeline
Zorak

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes