Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ka58

May 28, 2017
Hey guys, i know this was posted a while back a few pages ago but this is driving me nuts. I do not believe its the pants because everyone is doing it, and the arms appear this way in snapshots. Does anyone know of a bad mod that is causing this? been searching for days, and i am trying to avoid the 50/50 test because my game load SLOW. The sims hold garbage like this too lol
View attachment 140249
its the nandong tongue mod or whatever its called. that shit drove me crazy for so long

Painted black

Aug 5, 2018
its the nandong tongue mod or whatever its called. that shit drove me crazy for so long
Thanks! i never learn apparently lol i have determined that was a problem like 18 times but keep putting that back in. and each time its a different issue.

That resolved my issue!

Thanks a lot man!!

Reactions: ka58

Sheikus

Aug 24, 2018
Wow, I am ecstatic I found this forum because I missed out on getting the OTE loveseat animations from Patreon so my version lacked the climax.

friednublet

Jul 13, 2017
Im not sure. I always play my pirated games without an internet connection, just in case. But, there might be a folder in orgin directory to where you saved your favorite gallery shit. I just copy paste my save from the old to the new game, and all my shit (family's, houses, etc..) are already planted. I dont think you can access the gallery from the cracked version because you need a sn to do so. You wont have an sn for origin and/or be using origin to open the game.
Thank you, i'll try torrenting it anyway. There is an Electronic Arts folder in my documents which is where my stuff is stored, I'll make a back up of it and uninstall the origin version as well.

forelen

Jul 5, 2018
So, where is it possible to download all the patreon stuff? I tried gelen67's links, but half of them are already don't work... and on the site downwithpatreon there is only recent stuff

Soulbound

Apr 30, 2017
So, where is it possible to download all the patreon stuff? I tried gelen67's links, but half of them are already don't work... and on the site downwithpatreon there is only recent stuff
is the new home for patreon CC after the Yandex links were taken down by DMCA claims.

There is older patreon CC on , but most creators would have released that CC to the public either via their blogs with an Adfly link or through other sites like TSR.

Bienebee

Jul 22, 2018
the new site for all cc is this link every friday new content folder gets updated it also has adult patreon on there

Reactions: forelen

Bienebee

Jul 22, 2018
is the new home for patreon CC after the Yandex links were taken down by DMCA claims.

There is older patreon CC on , but most creators would have released that CC to the public either via their blogs with an Adfly link or through other sites like TSR.

Hottieman18

Feb 10, 2018
Could someone help me ? I have download and unziped the mods i want and i put them in the sims 4 folder. I started up the game but the mod mode on and i can't find my mods in the list that shows which mods are active in the game. I have wachtech some youtube vids about how to do it and i don't know of it is important to note but with me the Sims 4 game stand under Program files (x86)/ Origin games/ The sims 4 instead of program files (x86)/ Electronics Arts/ The sims 4 .

Hottieman18

Feb 10, 2018
Could someone help me ? I have download and unziped the mods i want and i put them in the sims 4 folder. I started up the game but the mod mode on and i can't find my mods in the list that shows which mods are active in the game. I have wachtech some youtube vids about how to do it and i don't know of it is important to note but with me the Sims 4 game stand under Program files (x86)/ Origin games/ The sims 4 instead of program files (x86)/ Electronics Arts/ The sims 4 .
Never mind, i found my error . God i am stupid

Aug 20, 2017
Can someone tell me which Azmodan22 packages I need to have in my mods folder to have all of his animations. I currently have WW_Azmodan22_Animations_Platinum_Rough and WW_Azmodan22_Animations_Rough installed. Is this right? Sorry, my brain is fried this week and I'm doubting my own self now, LOL! :D

Soulbound

Apr 30, 2017
Can someone tell me which Azmodan22 packages I need to have in my mods folder to have all of his animations. I currently have WW_Azmodan22_Animations_Platinum_Rough and WW_Azmodan22_Animations_Rough installed. Is this right? Sorry, my brain is fried this week and I'm doubting my own self now, LOL! :D
Yes you got it right, either Platinum Rough + Rough or Platinum Normal + Normal make up all Azmodan22's animations :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes