Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
What's happening around here? Nobody reads anything anymore. This isn't the place to keep spamming with "this doesn't work, that doesn't work". start a new thread! If your getting LE's it's simple. Make sure your Game is updated, use latest version of WW and MCC if you have it. Get yourself S4S and run the latest Batch Fixes on all your CC. If still getting errors then remove all other Script Mods until either you or the developer has updated it and put them back. Some of you are running every Script Mod going, and there is your problem straight away. And despite what people say, Mod Conflict Detectors can help you track down a problem CC, but won't fix it for you. Even Sims 4 Tray Importer can help you with bad CC. 9/10 times it's your Script Mods. Update or remove them!

gelen67

Apr 11, 2018
Slutty/Sexy clothes 20.08.18 By
loverslab.com/files/file/5590-sluttysexy-clothes/

Reactions: hmorphone

K.Leoric

Jul 4, 2017
@jgraffius75 For diablo's sake man! You don't need to thank everything, you can send PM to those who shared or leave a like, it's a way to say thank you, but stop double posting you're spamming without knowing!

What's happening around here? Nobody reads anything anymore. This isn't the place to keep spamming with "this doesn't work, that doesn't work". start a new thread! If your getting LE's it's simple. Make sure your Game is updated, use latest version of WW and MCC if you have it. Get yourself S4S and run the latest Batch Fixes on all your CC. If still getting errors then remove all other Script Mods until either you or the developer has updated it and put them back. Some of you are running every Script Mod going, and there is your problem straight away. And despite what people say, Mod Conflict Detectors can help you track down a problem CC, but won't fix it for you. Even Sims 4 Tray Importer can help you with bad CC. 9/10 times it's your Script Mods. Update or remove them!
I don't know if i should care anymore, there will be always different people asking helping for LEs with the same problem. It's not out of control yet but it's starting to become stupid.

Soulbound

Apr 30, 2017
Speaking for myself here but I appreciate him bundling things up a bit. I haven't checked everything in his folder but I know at least a portion of his massive clothing collection is from patreon.
I think you'll find that M@ndy was referring to gelen67's random posts of freely available custom content. It defeats the object of this thread and F95, to share patreon content.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes