Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
I only help
Oh no, I understand you're trying to help, I don't think you're doing it to cause harm or anything. I was just letting you know so you don't get banned or something.

I've got access to simrealist who has released and i have access to TheCelebritySimmer if anyone is wanting stuff from there.
That would be nice! share away, my friend!

Reactions: gelen67

AlinaReloaded

Nov 26, 2017
To be fair, gelen was definitely the first person to link the patreon CC here, and he/she/they were the one who gave us the alternate files when the yadi.sk was taken down. He does help, even if they aren't his own files. The reposting of stuff that's already here or available for free? I don't get that.

Anyways, new hotfix for Nisa. Nothing big, just making it compatible for the new WickedWhims, but they promise a big update soon.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Soulbound

Apr 30, 2017
To be fair, gelen was definitely the first person to link the patreon CC here, and he/she/they were the one who gave us the alternate files when the yadi.sk was taken down. He does help, even if they aren't his own files. The reposting of stuff that's already here or available for free? I don't get that.
Yes gelen67 was the first to post all the links to what is now downwithpatreon and I gave credit for doing that as did everyone else. But that doesn't mean they can treat this thread like their own personal blog space :biggrin:

Thanks for the update, hopefully Nisa will stay clear of the whole Period thing and give us something juicy :heartcoveredeyes:

jF1983

Jan 29, 2018
Latest from Mike
Mike Dark fantasies
Mike Futa animations

Lifeline ...
MT_Threesome (Stage 1)
Category: Teasing

Zakrath

Jul 30, 2018
The problem is, you don't speak basic english Gelen, you're being more annoying than helpful even if your intentions are clear. Almost half of F95 already put you on ignore because you just share links out of context and other random things, you should really stop, please, for most people all you're doing is spamming.

El problema es que no hablas inglés básico Gelen, sino que eres más molesto que útil incluso si tus intenciones son claras. Casi la mitad de F95 ya lo ignora porque solo comparte enlaces fuera de contexto y otras cosas aleatorias, realmente debería detener, por favor, para la mayoría de la gente, todo lo que hace es spam.

EDIT: Spanish translation, if something is wrong with the spanish part i'm sorry, at the contrary of what many people think, people in Brazil don't speak spanish, not even close.
Is he brazilian? I am brazilian too and I can translate your text to him if you want me to

Zakrath

Jul 30, 2018
Does anybody have the latest lupobianco's animations? He released a new patch on Loverslab, but I do not know if I download it, I'll lose the patreons animations I've downloaded from here

EixL

Jan 11, 2018
I have an issue in the game. I think problem is not about the mods. Do you guys anyone know what is the problem? I have latest update btw. My screenshot is attached in spoiler.

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
I have an issue in the game. I think problem is not about the mods. Do you guys anyone know what is the problem? I have latest update btw. My screenshot is attached in spoiler.
I know you think the problem doesn't have anything to do with mods but do you have the mod that gives you more columns in CAS?it looks like you do; maybe it's that one? I've never seen that type of glitch before.

Reactions: Ramuh and EixL
Apr 27, 2018
That looks like an out-of-date wrench icon remover or replacer. If theres none of that in your mod folder, maybe look into CAS mods (backgrounds, poses etc..) like @rev22x20 mentioned.

Reactions: RobinF and EixL

EixL

Jan 11, 2018
I know you think the problem doesn't have anything to do with mods but do you have the mod that gives you more columns in CAS?it looks like you do; maybe it's that one? I've never seen that type of glitch before.
Thank you so much man. I removed the 3 columns mod and the problem is solved. But it is strange that altough i disable the custom contents and scripts in game, it was still the same.

Reactions: rev22x20
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes