Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

mcvelic

Nov 12, 2017
I have an issue in the game. I think problem is not about the mods. Do you guys anyone know what is the problem? I have latest update btw. My screenshot is attached in spoiler.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't have that problem, but it happened to me with the mod of the three columns. I suggest you remove it.
But something that happens to me with the update of the game is that when I enter the gallery the game is stuck, if I want to enter the gallery I must remove the mods and play without them.
It is a real nuisance.:teary:

EixL

Jan 11, 2018
I don't have that problem, but it happened to me with the mod of the three columns. I suggest you remove it.
But something that happens to me with the update of the game is that when I enter the gallery the game is stuck, if I want to enter the gallery I must remove the mods and play without them.
It is a real nuisance.:teary:
Yeah I uptated the columns 1.6 to 1.7 and now cas even much better than before is. There is no glitch at items place anymore.

nordicspring

Nov 22, 2017
Exactly what I think. Thanks for the advice. If it's not uncomfortable, do you know any creators of Maxis Matc CC hair to recommend me? Thank you again
I follow lots of blogs on tumblr. It's the best for Maxis Match. Some are blogs that create cc and mods and some are that reblog so:
These are all the sims blogs I follow. Some I think are just mods. But have a look.

D

Deleted member 264337

SimsRealist: Private Practice 0.6.4 -
SacrificialMods: The Sims 4 Life's Drama "MOD" - V1.0 A Release! - (released today 30/08/18)
Thank you Garf3r! Much appreciated.

Reactions: maksimko12

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Hi - I'm a moderator. A few clarifications I'd ask you all to please keep in mind:
  • Name calling, personal insults, and pretty much any variety of being a dick are against our rules (don't care who started it). This will result in post deletions, official warnings, and if you keep it up, thread-bans, and eventually forum bans.
  • Other members have just as much right to post on this thread as you do, and I don't appreciate members being accused of spamming and threatened with being banned for posting content you're not interested in. Moderators and Staff ban people, you don't. So long as they're following the rules, they're allowed to post it here. If you don't like what they're posting, put them on ignore.
I get you all have your own little eco system here and just love (hate) it when I poke my head in, but seriously, this is part of the forum and will follow the forum's rules.

PM me if you have any questions or concerns.

EixL

Jan 11, 2018
So i have a question about autonomous sex npc in public places. I dont wanna see Gay Sex (MM) anymore. is there any WickedWhims settings to turn this option off? If it doesnt, what should i do at least?

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
So i have a question about autonomous sex npc in public places. I dont wanna see Gay Sex (MM) anymore. is there any WickedWhims settings to turn this option off? If it doesnt, what should i do at least?
You can try going into WW Settings and using the Animations Disabler. It won't stop all of them. Also there is a setting somewhere to set Sexual Preference. And try turning off Anything Goes if you have it turned on. Also turn off Female Gender as both. There are a few Settings you can play with to help reduce it.

Painted black

Aug 5, 2018
Hi - I'm a moderator. A few clarifications I'd ask you all to please keep in mind:
  • Name calling, personal insults, and pretty much any variety of being a dick are against our rules (don't care who started it). This will result in post deletions, official warnings, and if you keep it up, thread-bans, and eventually forum bans.
  • Other members have just as much right to post on this thread as you do, and I don't appreciate members being accused of spamming and threatened with being banned for posting content you're not interested in. Moderators and Staff ban people, you don't. So long as they're following the rules, they're allowed to post it here. If you don't like what they're posting, put them on ignore.
I get you all have your own little eco system here and just love (hate) it when I poke my head in, but seriously, this is part of the forum and will follow the forum's rules.

THANK YOU!

Reactions: Bienebee and bas

gelen67

Apr 11, 2018

THANK YOU!

Reactions: Bienebee and bas

Garf3r

Aug 20, 2018
I just got an update from SimsRealist on pateron, that the private practice will be getting an early release (ver 0.6) tomorrow

And that they will be releasing a vampire mod soon and the long awaited SNB mod (which is due for alpha on 21st of September)

EixL

Jan 11, 2018
Another Hotfix

Thank you so much for sharing. I have a question about Nisa mod. When the customers calls you and inviting you their home you wont going their home actually. These places some random house or restaurants. Is it happening to only me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes