Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

smaalle

Jun 5, 2018
Hey, i was looking for that CC link from games4theworld. Someone posted the link a while a go, but i cant find it anymore.

EixL

Jan 11, 2018
Hey Guys. I just want to share my thoughts if i were a modder what would i do. I would make more forced animations like motherlodesims and Atrois does and I would certainly does some sleeping animations. Like male or female sim sleeping and the other one does the resting. And There must be a forced sex option in wickedwhims menu for a sim who wants to sex with another who doesnt want it. After that there would be a plenty decrease between of their relationship. This game has to be work like this after that. These my opinions you can agree or disagree with me. Have a good times in F95Zone :)

P@treon

Sep 20, 2017
Hey Guys. I just want to share my thoughts if i were a modder what would i do. I would make more forced animations like motherlodesims and Atrois does and I would certainly does some sleeping animations. Like male or female sim sleeping and the other one does the resting. And There must be a forced sex option in wickedwhims menu for a sim who wants to sex with another who doesnt want it. After that there would be a plenty decrease between of their relationship. This game has to be work like this after that. These my opinions you can agree or disagree with me. Have a good times in F95Zone :)
The word you are looking for is rape. Turbo isn't going to add rape. Maxis and him are buddy buddy, I am sure they have had a discussion about it or else it would already be in game. He has left it to animators to make their own animations if they want it.

D

Deleted member 847670

Plese

Does anyone have a version WickedWhims 3.3.4.134.3 [2018-08-31 of patreon that came out today?

Reactions: Darth Keadus

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
Hey guys, it's my first time playing Sims so I have no idea what I'm doing, just checking out.

I've downloaded WickedWhims and Wicked Animations but whenever I load them into the Document Mods folder, I get a voidal black skin during character creation and voidal white skin in-game. Basically, mod won't load properly. Package alone or Package with script doesn't seem to work. How do I circumvent this? Thanks.

Which package file is the stable one? I've loaded the latest and it provides the aforementioned glitches. I don't know which version of Sims4 I've downloaded but it's the first link in pb and it doesn't contain the "Enable Custom Content and Mods" button.

Soulbound

Apr 30, 2017
Hey guys, it's my first time playing Sims so I have no idea what I'm doing, just checking out.

I've downloaded WickedWhims and Wicked Animations but whenever I load them into the Document Mods folder, I get a voidal black skin during character creation and voidal white skin in-game. Basically, mod won't load properly. Package alone or Package with script doesn't seem to work. How do I circumvent this? Thanks.

Which package file is the stable one? I've loaded the latest and it provides the aforementioned glitches. I don't know which version of Sims4 I've downloaded but it's the first link in pb and it doesn't contain the "Enable Custom Content and Mods" button.
The OP of is seriously out of date and so is the Sims 4 torrent (Creation Date 03/06/2017). There is a guide in the OP of this thread under - Getting started - that should get everything working right for you.

Soulbound

Apr 30, 2017
Some new updates:

SimsRealist 0.6.5 -
Basemental 1.4.1.61 (hotfix) -

Trying to get these out to you all as quick as they appear
Thanks Garf3r for the updates! Just a heads up, Basemental is also being posted regularly on thread by Immanuel714. But it's always good to share :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes