Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MiSFiT203

May 7, 2017
Guys, in a bit of drag here. I downloaded Sims 4 -Reloaded by extremezone from PB and it doesnt have "Enable Custom Content and Mods" option and so far, none of the mods besides breast augmentation works. WickedWhims and Wicked animation mods provide voidal black glitch in character creation and voidal white glitch in-game.

I don't know what version this is but it doesn't seem to be compatible. Any recommendations how to fix this? Thanks.
Here is a highly trusted site that specializes in sims games, and also offers great support for their downloads should you have any problems.

I wouldnt recommend skidrowreloaded website. they are a website that tries to get fame by giving the impression they are related to skidrow and reloaded scene groups when they arent related at all. scene groups dont have websites. so i wouldnt trust anyone that does that, and they probably wont give support for their downloads either.

Reactions: RobinF and Vanaduke

EixL

Jan 11, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If i were you, I would try to re-download the game at . This version is v1.44.77.1020. And last thing download that update to extract files to sims 4 folder from .

Soulbound

Apr 30, 2017
Guys, I have problem with ExtremeViolence mod. Everytime after I "install" it, turn the game, but it stopped the game.
The Extreme Violence version in the mega folder is also out of date. @K.Leoric will update that in due course as there has been a lot of new updates released. The new version can be found here

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
Here is a highly trusted site that specializes in sims games, and also offers great support for their downloads should you have any problems.

I wouldnt recommend skidrowreloaded website. they are a website that tries to get fame by giving the impression they are related to skidrow and reloaded scene groups when they arent related at all. scene groups dont have websites. so i wouldnt trust anyone that does that, and they probably wont give support for their downloads either.
If i were you, I would try to re-download the game at . This version is v1.44.77.1020. And last thing download that update to extract files to sims 4 folder from .
Thanks. Though, are there any available, nude or sex mods compatible with v1.0.732.20.? Repack sizes are at least 17gb, which is not worthwhile for me since Im only interested in the sex mod than fully playing Sims 4.

EixL

Jan 11, 2018
Thanks. Though, are there any available, nude or sex mods compatible with v1.0.732.20.? Repack sizes are at least 17gb, which is not worthwhile for me since Im only interested in the sex mod than fully playing Sims 4.
This Version is too old to play with any kind of mods which are ongoing yet already. I dont think even you can start up with wickedwhims. I guess you need to own season pack atleast.

Reactions: Vanaduke

Deathor

Dec 15, 2017
Try Using zlOrigin, you could just simply update the game for something like 4 to 6 gb

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
Wait, so Sims 4 Seasons is the only possible way for this mods to perform correctly? Can you guys recommend a good torrent repack without the full 27gb size? My area is under a tropical depression, it's a 300kb/s torment.

Thanks.

D

Deleted member 264337

Guys, in a bit of drag here. I downloaded Sims 4 -Reloaded by extremezone from PB and it doesnt have "Enable Custom Content and Mods" option and so far, none of the mods besides breast augmentation works. WickedWhims and Wicked animation mods provide voidal black glitch in character creation and voidal white glitch in-game.

I don't know what version this is but it doesn't seem to be compatible. Any recommendations how to fix this? Thanks.
I recommend Games4Theworld version of The Sims 4.

Reactions: rev22x20

EixL

Jan 11, 2018
Hey Guys. Do you know any good socks or stockings or pantyhose cc ? If there are any, I would like see them. Has anyone patron of ? He has updated some new nice clothes but patrons only :(.
Btw I hope @jF1983 will post the new mike24 table animation soon. Sorry, i'm so impatient :).
And Last thing, I re-edit a fishnet pantyhose. what do you think about it? How does it look?:coldsweat:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Coolz

Apr 5, 2018
I've been a member of game4theworld for a long time now ,, if you go there and if you download anything ..
Just get the Direct Link download ,, Do Not Download the Torrent !! I'll tell you why , someone there works for EA..
And they actively follow whoever gets the torrent file ..
See I got the Email stating that EA wanted my name and address ,, but my ISP told them they had to get a court order to get my stuff .. Makes me kinda wonder just how many have already been busted , or about to be busted ..

Just Saying .. Be careful there ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes