Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

toriiplays

Jan 18, 2018
Some new updates:

SimsRealist 0.6.5 -
Basemental 1.4.1.61 (hotfix) -

Trying to get these out to you all as quick as they appear
For some reason SimsRealist caused my saved games to not load. Once I took it out they worked fine. I don't know if that creator has heard anything about that from anyone else. I just put the 0.6.4 back in since I had no issue with that one.

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
I've been a member of game4theworld for a long time now ,, if you go there and if you download anything ..
Just get the Direct Link download ,, Do Not Download the Torrent !! I'll tell you why , someone there works for EA..
And they actively follow whoever gets the torrent file ..
See I got the Email stating that EA wanted my name and address ,, but my ISP told them they had to get a court order to get my stuff .. Makes me kinda wonder just how many have already been busted , or about to be busted ..

Just Saying .. Be careful there ..
That is so weird....I've been downloading from G4TW and their torrents for years now (and currently) while using different internet providers as well and this has never happened to me or anyone on their forums for that matter.

AlinaReloaded

Nov 26, 2017
I've been a member of game4theworld for a long time now ,, if you go there and if you download anything ..
Just get the Direct Link download ,, Do Not Download the Torrent !! I'll tell you why , someone there works for EA..
See I got the Email stating that EA wanted my name and address ,, but my ISP told them they had to get a court order to get my stuff .. Makes me kinda wonder just how many have already been busted , or about to be busted ..

I would recommend just using fitgirl for torrenting the game. Either that, or use a good VPN.

Another hotfix

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RobinF

Nov 30, 2017

When you're downloading via torrent your IP is visible to everybody else that's also downloading/seeding the file. Some companies join in to be able to collect all the IPs they can in order to ask the providers for info on the offending party. TMG, a french company, is famous for doing this and I believe they work worldwide. While nothing is impossible, I think that's probably how they got your IP.

So, if you torrent you need a VPN to mask your real IP address, or at least, a blocklist that will try and prevent the IPs from companies like TMG to connect with you. How good these blocklist are I really don't know, I use it, but would not rely on it alone.

Good luck and stay safe!

U

User_837807

First I want to say thank you for all of the uploads and generosity to the contributers. Please don't think I am being ungrateful. However, would anyone happen to know why lupobianco animations are causing collisions with each other. I was having two before I updated to the new ones, now it almost looks like all of them. Is anyone else having this issue?

MiSFiT203

May 7, 2017
I would recommend just using fitgirl for torrenting the game. Either that, or use a good VPN.

Another hotfix

I like fitgirl repacks as well, i use her repacks more than anyone else. if it weren't a sims game i would have recommended her myself. i lost count how many years i been a member of G4TW, never did me wrong, and always offer solid support. as much as i love fitgirl, she hates answering questions lol.

though when it comes to sims games, i dont even bother with torrents or downloads, i just go with zlOrigin. I like that DLC's and updates are automatically available upon release without the wait.

lastly i just wanna say, thanks for all you do, sharing what you do with us. much appreciated.

Reactions: SalaciousD

maksimko12

Jun 22, 2018
Good afternoon! Please tell me if anyone has any The Sims 4 Life's Drama "MOD" - V1.02A Release!

D

Deleted member 264337

First I want to say thank you for all of the uploads and generosity to the contributers. Please don't think I am being ungrateful. However, would anyone happen to know why lupobianco animations are causing collisions with each other. I was having two before I updated to the new ones, now it almost looks like all of them. Is anyone else having this issue?
You'll need to delete the older files and replace them with the most recent new ones.. I had the collision issue too before i did that.

Reactions: User_837807
U

User_837807

You'll need to delete the older files and replace them with the most recent new ones.. I had the collision issue too before i did that.
I did that for the ones just released. The only older file I didn't delete was the reworked/futa ones since they didn't come in the new set and I used the ones from the previous release. I may just go ahead and delete those then and just wait for the updated ones. Thank you for the help :)

Edit: I did what you suggested and I am still getting the collisions. :(

javelin 93

Aug 22, 2018

Use a good vpn, been using one for six years, no more letters.
Just thought I'd put that out there.
Cheers.

aidansays

Jul 12, 2018
Again, does anyone have the download for the Tropical Getaway modpack 2018 and share it on here? I really want it but can't pledge the $5 on Patreon.

Reactions: Darth Keadus

AlinaReloaded

Nov 26, 2017
I like fitgirl repacks as well, i use her repacks more than anyone else. if it weren't a sims game i would have recommended her myself. i lost count how many years i been a member of G4TW, never did me wrong, and always offer solid support. as much as i love fitgirl, she hates answering questions lol.

though when it comes to sims games, i dont even bother with torrents or downloads, i just go with zlOrigin. I like that DLC's and updates are automatically available upon release without the wait.

lastly i just wanna say, thanks for all you do, sharing what you do with us. much appreciated.
I use ZLorigin as well, and it is by far the best choice imo, but I know it doesn't work without internet access and that can be an issue for some.

And no problem, I've definitely benefited from the other leakers here, so why not pay it forward when I can?

Nisa updated again. I don't know what is going on, but this is the like the 4th hotfix in a week.

Lastly, I was wondering if anyone with access to the gallery would be able to give me the tray files for these 2 houses

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes