Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

User_837807

It would be sweet as hell if sims had a mod manager like NMM and check for out of date mods. I don't think it will happen though
This would be amazing. But I think modders can script it into their individual mods to check for updates. I know Turbo has that for WW and I know there was one other modder that did that awhile back but I can't remember who.

Reactions: maldo

AlinaReloaded

Nov 26, 2017
It would be sweet as hell if sims had a mod manager like NMM and check for out of date mods. I don't think it will happen though
I went to play Fallout yesterday and had that exact same thought. It'd probably be alot harder since there's no central site like Nexus mods. And Nexus Mod Manager is a third party creation, isn't it? I don't think anyone in our community cares enough to do it.

EixL

Jan 11, 2018
Is it me or this topic is dead? I mean beforetime when i wake up and come to here someone has already shared new animations. But now there is nobody like finfin or mommabear :( It's because they are againts to patrons animators?

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
Is it me or this topic is dead? I mean beforetime when i wake up and come to here someone has already shared new animations. But now there is nobody like finfin or mommabear :( It's because they are againts to patrons animators?
Go visit the discord page :)

Reactions: jenny0899 and EixL
D

Deleted member 264337

Hey now, let's not disregard the other people who have been leaking content for us whenever they got the chance, this place isn't as dead as you think it is compared to a few weeks ago... Garf3r, Alina , Soulbound, ryo, Mandy, Immanuel and a couple more have been contributing and are striving to bring this place to its former glory and they deserve some gratitude.. Keep in mind that the content creators don't churn out content on daily basis.

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
Also here's the thing. Patreon support costs money.
Now there are innocuous pages like Anarcis, Zorak, Salarmoj which cost >5$, but many others cost ungodly amounts of money for next to no reason.
It's really hard to keep being willing to pay those prices, especially when you have more than 4000 animations and nothing really new is coming out.
Now animators even started re-animating old stuff (read: not many new contents from these guys), even if nobody asked for it x'D

jF1983

Jan 29, 2018
Hi @EixL
Btw I hope @jF1983 will post the new mike24 table animation soon. Sorry, i'm so impatient :).

Mike24 Futa
Mike24 Dark fantasies

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lifeline

And yea Ill be dropping lifeline as Finfin says I have over 4000 animations and nothing really new is coming out. Perhaps if there is more group or rough sex Ill pay and of course drop it straight here when I do!

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
Hi @EixL
Btw I hope @jF1983 will post the new mike24 table animation soon. Sorry, i'm so impatient :).

Mike24 Futa
Mike24 Dark fantasies

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lifeline

And yea Ill be dropping lifeline as Finfin says I have over 4000 animations and nothing really new is coming out. Perhaps if there is more group or rough sex Ill pay and of course drop it straight here when I do!
Yup, Lifeline has gotten uninteresting, I agree sadly. I would recommend Salarmoj, she costs 1$ and she still does interesting animations :)

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
Actually Ill alternate... Next month I drop mike and will pick up lifeline if no one else does... You might have to wait a few weeks but that way you will still get both x.
Fair to me! :closedeyesmile: And thank you very much!

Reactions: jF1983
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes