Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MiSFiT203

May 7, 2017
I use ZLorigin as well, and it is by far the best choice imo, but I know it doesn't work without internet access and that can be an issue for some.

And no problem, I've definitely benefited from the other leakers here, so why not pay it forward when I can?

Nisa updated again. I don't know what is going on, but this is the like the 4th hotfix in a week.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lastly, I was wondering if anyone with access to the gallery would be able to give me the tray files for these 2 houses

Actually you can download a special folder to put in your main game directory to use zlOrigin version offline. you can find it at games 4 the world site. all you have to do is save the original folder from the game directory somewhere else before you place the new folder. so when you want to use zlOrigin again you can just swap them out.

just goto games 4 the world site > Latest Games4theworld News

then goto the update section of the latest update and download from one of the 3 game folder links.
Link to version 1.46.18.1020 update page:

Reactions: maldo
D

Deleted member 264337

Again, does anyone have the download for the Tropical Getaway modpack 2018 and share it on here? I really want it but can't pledge the $5 on Patreon.
IF nobody has it, then nobody has it.. simple as that, no need to push it.. our donors don't pledge for everyone, keep that in mind.. this isn't a place to find any and ALL patreon content by ALL simmers.. If someone has what you want, they'd post it, otherwise it doesn't exist here.

Darth Keadus

Jan 30, 2018
i got you lina any time i am always looking for cc
lookin at strarting a animation collection now not just adult animi but a wide verity

Reactions: SalaciousD

Darth Keadus

Jan 30, 2018
It would be sweet as hell if sims had a mod manager like NMM and check for out of date mods. I don't think it will happen though

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes