Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

User_837807

Thank you so much!!! :D
EDIT: is there a chance to get the gold package as well? Seems like wild_guy moved some animations from gold to normal, causing conflicts if you don't have both. Either way, big fat thanks again!
Edit: I responded on discord too but here are the gold ones. I know what a mess I had with some clashing animations lately and don't want anyone to have to deal with that so here are the gold ones too. Now everyone should be fully updated on both files :) Also please feel free to add any of the things I share to the main Mega share folder.

Wildguy Gold Animations

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
Edit: I responded on discord too but here are the gold ones. I know what a mess I had with some clashing animations lately and don't want anyone to have to deal with that so here are the gold ones too. Now everyone should be fully updated on both files :) Also please feel free to add any of the things I share to the main Mega share folder.

Wildguy Gold Animations
Awesome! Ty! :D Be vary of Lupobianco, as his files easily clash. Also make sure of not having both Azmodan_normal and Azmodan_rough.

U

User_837807

Awesome! Ty! :D Be vary of Lupobianco, as his files easily clash. Also make sure of not having both Azmodan_normal and Azmodan_rough.
No problem! It's the least I can do to show my gratitude, really. There are so many very generous people here.
Which of the Azmodans should I leave in. I just realized I have 4. Oops! 2 regular and 2 platinum both in the normal and rough flavors.

Reactions: hmorphone and _Fin_

RandomCrsz

Dec 14, 2017
Ooo no wonder! So which Lupobianco files should we have? I'm currently having this problem. I have 5 'WW_lupobianco_Animations, ww_lupobianco_kamasutra_animations, ww_lupobianco_object_animations, ww_lupobianco_patreon_animations, and ww_lupobianco_reworked_animations' are these correct?

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
Ooo no wonder! So which Lupobianco files should we have? I'm currently having this problem. I have 5 'WW_lupobianco_Animations, ww_lupobianco_kamasutra_animations, ww_lupobianco_object_animations, ww_lupobianco_patreon_animations, and ww_lupobianco_reworked_animations' are these correct?
Depends on the date they were published... :coldsweat: it's extremely confusing when it's about Lupo. If you're using f95 updates, I GUESS you shouldn't have reworked in your folder. But that's just a guess.

Reactions: User_837807

RandomCrsz

Dec 14, 2017
Depends on the date they were published... :coldsweat: it's extremely confusing when it's about Lupo. If you're using f95 updates, I GUESS you shouldn't have reworked in your folder. But that's just a guess.
Yea, rework was the issue for me xD was the only one from last month, I need to pay more attention to that. lol Thanks fin :)

Reactions: _Fin_

DrunkDragon

Donor
May 26, 2018
Would you nice people be interested, if I were to create a Google Drive folder, where we could organize a bit better? I really love what you guys have going here, but a thread with 125 pages is a bit hard to manage.

Reactions: Nu_Nu__

DrunkDragon

Donor
May 26, 2018
Would you nice people be interested, if I were to create a Google Drive folder, where we could organize a bit better? I really love what you guys have going here, but a thread with 125 pages is a bit hard to manage.
Sorry, scratch that, was too tired to get the whole Mega thread mentioned XD

Reactions: Darth Keadus

DrunkDragon

Donor
May 26, 2018
So, I found this male Gorgon :

Do you know, if there is a female version? Have been looking all over, but to no avail.

U

User_837807

So, I found this male Gorgon :

Do you know, if there is a female version? Have been looking all over, but to no avail.
That's actually Natalia Auditores Medusa rig enabled for males. Here is the female version.

Reactions: DrunkDragon

Kamenashi

Feb 12, 2018
Does anyone know if this is uploaded anywhere?

I'm so bummed at simmers using patreon for CCs.

DrunkDragon

Donor
May 26, 2018
@MiaMayhem Thanks :) I don't know if it's just me being blind and/or stupid, but I can only see it to be downloaded, if your a patreon? And, it seems as if it's for Sims 3?

Soulbound

Apr 30, 2017
@MiaMayhem Thanks :) I don't know if it's just me being blind and/or stupid, but I can only see it to be downloaded, if your a patreon? And, it seems as if it's for Sims 3?
The links under Patreon Download are for Medusa, its split into 3 parts to get the most revenue out of AdFly. It looks like the tabs on the site are out of date, this content is Sims 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes