Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

EixL

Jan 11, 2018
How many mods do you have active?

No, not that I've noticed. I have when loading the game and when changing lots, only visible by the plumbus, that stalls a bit, then speeds up, as if to catch the revolution that it missed.
Uh.. I dont know how many mods i have but my mods folder has 12.2 gb size. Actually my fps is 155 around but sometimes there might some drops and If i play 4 or 5 hours nonstop there shows up so much lags and drops. I think my cpu getting hot and my cooler is too weak to make it well.

DrunkDragon

Donor
May 26, 2018
Well, I don't have a stock CPU cooler, but it is not a fancy one either. Just looked for one that was fairly low noise, could move some air (think it's about 40 cubic feet of air/ minute) and not too expensive (less than 50$).

Soulbound

Apr 30, 2017
@Soulbound Any chance I could convince you to try it out?
I tried it out, looks like the Centaur is for Pose player only. The images by Natalia are using the No Rig version for static poses. I would avoid trying to get it working in game, there aren't any animations to support the rigged version.

DrunkDragon

Donor
May 26, 2018
I added a Trait mod, which gave my sim red ribbons on his body, after giving him the trait. But now, here is my hitch; even after removing the trait, the ribbons remain. And of course, I can't remember which mod it was :/

Reactions: Darth Keadus

Soulbound

Apr 30, 2017
I added a Trait mod, which gave my sim red ribbons on his body, after giving him the trait. But now, here is my hitch; even after removing the trait, the ribbons remain. And of course, I can't remember which mod it was :/
That would be Nisa's Wicked Perversions, was it the Aspiration Reward Trait: Sex Addict? You could try a Full CAS edit on the sim and remove them in tattoo section then save, but I don't know if that will remove them from Nisa's save folder.

DrunkDragon

Donor
May 26, 2018
That would be Nisa's Wicked Perversions, was it the Aspiration Reward Trait: Sex Addict? You could try a Full CAS edit on the sim and remove them in tattoo section then save, but I don't know if that will remove them from Nisa's save folder.
Thanks! That was it.

Reactions: Soulbound

mojojojo1980

Mar 31, 2018
Hi, sorry to ask this little offtopic question but do you guys know any other full custom save uploader?
Plumbella and Lilsimsie but their work are very similar, there is also Jenba, best desing but only 3 or 4 neighborhods and no new simsies. Any one else?

Soulbound

Apr 30, 2017
Hi everyone.

Basemental Drugs.

v1.3.1.65 - 17.09.2018

Alcohol Overhaul

• Diminishing effects while drinking
  • Optional package with real drink names
  • Drunk texting while drunk, wasted, less wasted or sobering up
  • Different outcomes from drunk texting.

This is the Public version that anyone can download from .

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes