Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soulbound

Apr 30, 2017
Hey everyone.
Maybe someone could understand the meaning of these files. The problem is I can't get to alto apartments. It's just eventual loading... Apartment contains no mods. Other lots are fine.
From the LE you are still using the patreon WickedWhims 3.3.4.134.3, update to the new 3.3.4.134.4 and see if that fixes the problem

Checked the newest LE and you have updated, if this is a known problem on Patreon you can expect an update from Turbo soon.

Do you have an Active household in Alto Apartments or moved one in? Both LE's are showing the game trying to place a puddle on a lot that isn't active.

DrunkDragon

Donor
May 26, 2018
Can we make a subfolder in the main mega, where we can share knowledge on issues? I have had a few issues, where there were no info on how to solve it, but figured it out for myself.

Darth Keadus

Jan 30, 2018
Has anyone noticed that Azmodan22_ShakeProductions68.package is missing half of it's rle2 files so with help from S4S and Photoshop cs6 I added the missing rle2 files

Reactions: Bienebee
U

User_837807

Does any1 know a way to make death fuckable? or have a mod or something for that?
You can fuck death with WW. You have to change a few settings and add an extra mod but it's 100% doable.
Make sure the following settings in WW are checked.
a) Autonomy level high
b) Romantic Conversation Sex Switch
c) Always Accept On
d) Sex Initiation Instant

That should take care of the WW part. Now you'll need this mod for no romance rejection. It was pulled from MTS for some reason and I couldn't find it anywhere else but it still works with all versions of the game.

Now find death and just literally spam the crap out of flirt interactions. It's best if done in a house and best if done with you both flirty. If you have LittleMissSams Simda Dating App you can call him over for a booty call lol
Hope this helps. And yea, I wish we could just select him in the menu and fuck him like the rest. That would be awesome.

Edit: I can't remember which mod does this but there is one that give you a cheat menu when you shift click on a sim that allows you to add people to your household. You can add death and in that case he is accessible through the WW menu. The game just generates a new one that reaps people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes