Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

forelen

Jul 5, 2018
Hey everyone.
Maybe someone could understand the meaning of these files. The problem is I can't get to alto apartments. It's just eventual loading... Apartment contains no mods. Other lots are fine.

DrunkDragon

Donor
May 26, 2018
@forelen I don't know for sure, but it looks like it has something to do with a puddle (???) that does not have the right information/attributes. I might be wrong here.

yippiekayay

Jan 9, 2018
@forelen I don't know for sure, but it looks like it has something to do with a puddle (???) that does not have the right information/attributes. I might be wrong here.
Learning it yourself is never a bad idea, but it takes time. A lot of time. Especially if you want quality animations. I animated for the sims 3 and it took me a lot of time to get my animations somewhat decent. First thing you should grasp when animating is Inverse Kinematics. For sims 3 I had to set up the rig myself, I don't know if there are ready to go IK rigs for sims 4 with so much animators out there, that would make it a lot easier (although setting up a rig yourself is better IMO, because you learn a lot from it!)
Also, be aware of the human body and how it moves. Well duh? Yes, I know, but I see A LOT of animations where body parts are moving/bend in a way that shouldn't be possible - such a waste if the rest of the animation is good.

Reactions: DrunkDragon

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
  • After Dinner MF Blowjob STAGE
Which object do i click on to find this animation? Is there any way to see All animations regardless which object you click on?

DrunkDragon

Donor
May 26, 2018
Which object do i click on to find this animation? Is there any way to see All animations regardless which object you click on?
As to preview, I don't think so, but click on different objects and look for the one you want.

Soulbound

Apr 30, 2017

"After Dinner" 4 Stages, MF, Toilet

You can view all the animations you have in WW_Installed_Animations.txt file located usually in the \The Sims 4\Mods\WickedWhimsMods\ folder. It's a basic text file showing information about each animation.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

K.Leoric

Jul 4, 2017
Ah and?? You think all people knows loverlab??. But good.
And why you didn't you link to loverslab? Why uploading a free mod to a file host? There's no problem in sharing a mod here, that's the point of the thread, but sharing a free version when we have the premium version of Basemental Drugs here does not make sense.

i have Basemental Drugs v1.4.3.64 which is better v1.3.1.65 or 1.4.3.64?

U

User_196312

And why you didn't you link to loverslab? Why uploading a free mod to a file host? There's no problem in sharing a mod here, that's the point of the thread, but sharing a free version when we have the premium version of Basemental Drugs here does not make sense.
I post the link because I thought it was the best version I did not watch MB and why I could not post a link with file host on loverlab you have to create a new account to download.

PS: Sorry for my poor english. =)

Soulbound

Apr 30, 2017
I post the link because I thought it was the best version I did not watch MB and why I could not post a link with file host on loverlab you have to create a new account to download.

PS: Sorry for my poor english. =)
Basemental also has his own site outside Loverslab where you can download the public version for free

The point is the Patreon version was uploaded yesterday, no need to post the public here.

U

User_196312

Basemental also has his own site outside Loverslab where you can download the public version for free

The point is the Patreon version was uploaded yesterday, no need to post the public here.
Ok boss I will not post any more links.

Bienebee

Jul 22, 2018

i am so confused now . sorry but which version of basemental is the newest patreon version ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes