Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soulbound

Apr 30, 2017
@DrunkDragon I knew I had seen the Medusa before as DownWithPatreon has a page, but it doesn't show Medusa. So I had a look at their old upload site and found it there Click the download tab below Natalia-Auditore_Medusa.zip to the left of the Medusa image. I guess it got missed in the transfer.

DrunkDragon

Donor
May 26, 2018
@Soulbound Thank you soooo much for this! Now I just need to figure out, which mod is making my sims arms glitch, when they are holding something. Their hands is at their shoulder.

U

User_837807

@MiaMayhem Thanks :) I don't know if it's just me being blind and/or stupid, but I can only see it to be downloaded, if your a patreon? And, it seems as if it's for Sims 3?
Strange, I tested the links myself to make sure they were working. Guess I should have just linked directly to the files instead. Either way, seems like you have it now.

DrunkDragon

Donor
May 26, 2018
Strange, I tested the links myself to make sure they were working. Guess I should have just linked directly to the files instead. Either way, seems like you have it now.
Yeah, got it :) Just wish there was some sex animations that went with it.

DrunkDragon

Donor
May 26, 2018
No, bought a 1080 for a heavily modded Fallout 4 ;) Only did it, because my old pc died, so I thought, well why not? "Only" had a 960 in the old one.

EixL

Jan 11, 2018
Currently, I'm running with 2734 mods. i7-6400, EVGA Nvidia 1080 SC, 16 Gigs ram.
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7600K CPU @ 3.80GH
HyperX Fury 2x8 GB
STRIX-GTX1080
These are my sysyem information but i think i have lags in sims 4 do you have any?

DrunkDragon

Donor
May 26, 2018
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7600K CPU @ 3.80GH
HyperX Fury 2x8 GB
STRIX-GTX1080
These are my sysyem information but i think i have lags in sims 4 do you have any?
How many mods do you have active?

No, not that I've noticed. I have when loading the game and when changing lots, only visible by the plumbus, that stalls a bit, then speeds up, as if to catch the revolution that it missed.

DrunkDragon

Donor
May 26, 2018
@Soulbound So, there is a centaur mod here ( ), from the creator that made the medusa. Does it require the pets expansion? I'm having issues with the model. The rear legs are off and I cannot get them to look right. Can anyone verify?

Soulbound

Apr 30, 2017
@Soulbound So, there is a centaur mod here ( ), from the creator that made the medusa. Does it require the pets expansion? I'm having issues with the model. The rear legs are off and I cannot get them to look right. Can anyone verify?
I've not used this CC, but it could be a conflict with another rig or the hind legs only work in Pose Player with the right Pose pack. Someone might know what the answer is :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes