Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Garf3r

Aug 20, 2018
Thanks Garf3r for the updates! Just a heads up, Basemental is also being posted regularly on thread by Immanuel714. But it's always good to share :biggrin:
Noted, i'll stop sharing basementals here (i didn't even realise there was another sims thread on here)

I think the life drama mod got an update earlier today

Changes in V 1.02 A:

-Added an interaction to "Robbers"
"Return Stolen Money", which will have your sim start a fight with the robber and earn §500
-Fixed a glitch where a sim might not extinguish the sim on fire when asked to

Changes in V 1.01 A:
-Fixed text not displaying in games of other languages.

Is anyone wanting this link shared?

Soulbound

Apr 30, 2017
Noted, i'll stop sharing basementals here (i didn't even realise there was another sims thread on here)

I think the life drama mod got an update earlier today

Changes in V 1.02 A:

-Added an interaction to "Robbers"
"Return Stolen Money", which will have your sim start a fight with the robber and earn §500
-Fixed a glitch where a sim might not extinguish the sim on fire when asked to

Changes in V 1.01 A:
-Fixed text not displaying in games of other languages.

Is anyone wanting this link shared?
Share away to your hearts content if you have the most recent release ;)

gelen67

Apr 11, 2018
The OP of is seriously out of date and so is the Sims 4 torrent (Creation Date 03/06/2017). There is a guide in the OP of this thread under - Getting started - that should get everything working right for you.
The Sims 4: Deluxe Edition [v 1.45.62.1020] (2014) PC | Repack de xatab
DESCARGAR -

Soulbound

Apr 30, 2017
Hello all ! can somebody tell me if the mod "Road to Fame" is it functional ? because when i tried load this mod after intros i wait few seconds and then... BAM ! "program stop working" i want to point out i tried with other mods and then without other mods... and still same results. i just need info is it functional or i have to download old version of it.

Apologize if my english isnt understandable or i type chaotic.
The version in the Mega Folder is outdated now, you need this fixes the crashing. Your English is very good :)

Painted black

Aug 5, 2018
Hello all ! can somebody tell me if the mod "Road to Fame" is it functional ? because when i tried load this mod after intros i wait few seconds and then... BAM ! "program stop working" i want to point out i tried with other mods and then without other mods... and still same results. i just need info is it functional or i have to download old version of it.

Apologize if my english isnt understandable or i type chaotic.

I am having the same problem .I just removed it for now

Reactions: Disqu

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
Thank you so much man. I removed the 3 columns mod and the problem is solved. But it is strange that altough i disable the custom contents and scripts in game, it was still the same.
So happy I could be of help! :happyblush

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
Guys, in a bit of drag here. I downloaded Sims 4 -Reloaded by extremezone from PB and it doesnt have "Enable Custom Content and Mods" option and so far, none of the mods besides breast augmentation works. WickedWhims and Wicked animation mods provide voidal black glitch in character creation and voidal white glitch in-game.

I don't know what version this is but it doesn't seem to be compatible. Any recommendations how to fix this? Thanks.

Urizen

May 28, 2018
Guys, in a bit of drag here. I downloaded Sims 4 -Reloaded by extremezone from PB and it doesnt have "Enable Custom Content and Mods" option and so far, none of the mods besides breast augmentation works. WickedWhims and Wicked animation mods provide voidal black glitch in character creation and voidal white glitch in-game.

I don't know what version this is but it doesn't seem to be compatible. Any recommendations how to fix this? Thanks.
In your "Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4" there is a text document named "GameVersion". If not, run and exit the game and it will be there.

All in all, I recommend you to download from
It's a full release (all packs and updates, which I think is based on the Codex ones).

Reactions: Vanaduke

daledoe

Feb 10, 2018
I am not even going to bother with you asking does anyone have it. Who always posts it? Jesus Christ.

PMM v34.1

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
my kids got jobs as scientist, doctors, police....went to work everything but couldn't complete all the adult task...still though

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
In your "Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4" there is a text document named "GameVersion". If not, run and exit the game and it will be there.

All in all, I recommend you to download from
It's a full release (all packs and updates, which I think is based on the Codex ones).
Jesus Christ, no wonder it doesn't work. It's v1.0.732.20. Damn. Thanks tho!

edit: Nevermind. v1.46 weighs 28gb. I'm just checking out the sex mod for the game and not planning to fully realize Sims 4.

28bg is not worth the trouble for watching two sims going naked woohoo. Thanks but no thanks!

Reactions: Urizen

awwdear

Aug 15, 2016
Some new updates:

SimsRealist 0.6.5 -
Basemental 1.4.1.61 (hotfix) -

Trying to get these out to you all as quick as they appear
Is there a changelog for private practice? With the affects on health and apparently vampires now, it seems more crucial to know what this actually does even more than other mods.

Reactions: Soulbound
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes