Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bienebee

Jul 22, 2018
Why are you quoting me? :confused:

You just posted the same link I did... and your point is?
i only saw the old link i been sick all week with a nasty sinus infection so my bad no harm done but i feel this could be handled without being rude i was only trying to help and share

Reactions: maldo

maldo

May 10, 2018
@Bienebee
Please don't reply to him/her. I have a feeling someone's not happy and is looking for an opportunity to take it out on others. A back and forth is what he/she craves but this isn't the place for it. I hope you're feeling better and enjoy the rest of your weekend :closedeyesmile:

Norbert

May 16, 2017
Someone may know about extreme violence 1.6 beta version. Did it have big conflict with some mods? Because when i have this mod i can't launch the game

kaprol88

Sep 23, 2017
Someone may know about extreme violence 1.6 beta version. Did it have big conflict with some mods? Because when i have this mod i can't launch the game
I have no problems in my game with that mod (latest patch and latest mod version from downwithpatreon).

Soulbound

Apr 30, 2017
Does anybody have the latest Slutty Sexy clothes pack?
Only sstormyy CC I've seen here is in jgraffius75's Simfileshare folder. Some CC has been publicly released on his Patreon page, like Teacher, Nun and some other stuff.

Reactions: hmorphone

EixL

Jan 11, 2018
Hey guys i have a question for you. I was on a vacation but now im coming home. my last update was pet stuff pack. Which update should i setup for the next one. if there is many can you tell me in order please? thanks already.

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
They just wanted to know if the beta version was giving someone problems; they already have the mod installed.

PS: I see you're still posting links to free mods that people can find with just a google search. @ already warned you about it. You're risking the chance of getting banned for spamming.

gelen67

Apr 11, 2018
They just wanted to know if the beta version was giving someone problems; they already have the mod installed.

PS: I see you're still posting links to free mods that people can find with just a google search. @ already warned you about it. You're risking the chance of getting banned for spamming.
I only help

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes