Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AdamOAdam

May 18, 2018
You have to go into s4s and change the compositionmethod to 4... but if you use non-default overlays, you have to keep it at 0
I use non-default overlays, the ones by MoonChild, and to get rid of the pixelation you still do have to change the composition to 4. The only problem is that it blows the colors out.

Reactions: xxXXxxxn

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
I couldn't find the mega folder. I'm lost. Sorry for the trouble. I'm new here :(
Oh boy. You started asking for CC/Mods without reading the first page of this entire thread. That will bring trouble later on, I am sure...anyways!

Go back to the very first page of this thread and there you'll find all the links you'll possibly need (and more including the MEGA folder) but most importantly... the rules. They are not so much as rules (since everybody breaks them) but more like guidelines that will help you when you visit this forum.

realbrownie

Jul 15, 2020
Whoever here knows of MXIMS And his work, please link me this file that has been lost.
Nemestnaya Chesterfield Clutter Conversions
I used a mesh there but I can't find my backup and I'd hate to have to make these lowrider magazines again...

ch.jpg

Reactions: punkewok
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes