Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Telonidas

Jul 25, 2020
Can anyone say me whats the FELIXANDRE "TESTER OF CONTENT" that Gothic Castle from Rubyred's needs?

I checked Felixandre Patreon but i couldn't find a post called like that.

Also i can't find the tray files for the castle i think i remember to see it on MEGA folder but im not sure :( Anyone have them also the Felixandre tester of content that Ruby said used to make it please?

shaunqz

Nov 14, 2020
Can anyone say me whats the FELIXANDRE "TESTER OF CONTENT" that Gothic Castle from Rubyred's needs?

Also i can't find the tray files for the castle i think i remember to see it on MEGA folder but im not sure :( Anyone have them also the Felixandre tester of content that Ruby said used to make it please?
Mayb u can try using sims 4 importer to chec what is that missing felixandre tester of content?

KingsleyThx

Nov 16, 2020

His tester content used to be linked in the About box, right on top of his Patreon page. I guess he's removed it already. I have his tester content but I'm afraid I've already sorted my cc by pack so I wouldn't really know exactly which ones were included in the tester content.

Miralllona

Dec 3, 2020
If somebody go download this mod for me it will so nice! can't reach Patreon guys :(

it's free

phr1510

Dec 22, 2019
if you are looking for a good file recovery program have this its a crack of a really good one i used to use. if you have any questions pm me

p.s. download the whole folder and run the one that does not say original

link not working
i get mega start

PXLdust

Mar 2, 2020
His tester content used to be linked in the About box, right on top of his Patreon page. I guess he's removed it already. I have his tester content but I'm afraid I've already sorted my cc by pack so I wouldn't really know exactly which ones were included in the tester content.
I don't have a tray importer but I have the tray files. If someone wants or can look up the required CC. I looked in the actual Mods CC and it has a lot of Felix already included in the Gothic CC Download. Maybe you don't actually need to download anything extra from Felix. I already have all of his CC so I never downloaded anything except for the download link she gave for this build...

Last edited:

Telonidas

Jul 25, 2020
I don't have a tray importer but I have the tray files. If someone wants or can look up the required CC. I looked in the actual Mods CC and it has a lot of Felix already included in the Gothic CC Download. Maybe you don't actually need to download anything extra from Felix. I already have all of his CC so I never downloaded anything except for the download link she gave for this build...

Hi, thanks to both for the answers and many thanks to post tray files for the gothic mansion :D I just installed it again and included all 1Gb of files Ruby posted on. Checking with Sim4 Tray Importer there is only 3 terrain files that aren't installed but nothing more so basically its totally completed :D

Many thanks again to both!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes