Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

hazeesimmer

Nov 27, 2020
here's some simfileshare codes if anyone needs some.

Nov 27, 2020
here's some simfileshare codes if anyone needs some.

Thank uu <3

mimsy

Jun 27, 2019
Does anyone else have problems with Nisa's Wicked Perversions since the last Wicked Whims update?
EDIT: Right, I just checked Nisa's Patreon, they just published a new patch.
Soooo. Does anyone have this patch?

dalemonhead

Nov 30, 2017
man, why even update the skin colors. I dont get this gripe coming from PC players, console players I understand, but definitely not PC. Like, we already have a million CC skin tones, now the CC skin tones are gonna end up breaking
Because unless you're making white sims, the default skin colors are terrible, especially the darker you go. Not everybody plays with CC, and you shouldn't have to resort to CC to be able to make characters that look like you. Black simmers have been complaining about this for years, and it's about time EAxis did something about it.

DarkDream34

Jan 12, 2020
Does anyone else have problems with Nisa's Wicked Perversions since the last Wicked Whims update?
EDIT: Right, I just checked Nisa's Patreon, they just published a new patch.
Soooo. Does anyone have this patch?
Not to sound rude, but did you even bother checking the thread? It was literally posted on the page just prior to this one:

Reactions: rosecross

DarkDream34

Jan 12, 2020
So who are the top 3 creators we'd like to have CC from? I see Sonya, Brandy, Kiko and HMB requested a lot. Sharing HMB is way too much work, so I won't even consider that, but any others?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes