Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TiŊaSŊow

Sep 28, 2019
Hello everyone ! i was wondering if anyone here had some cc from 95643222 ? a cc creator who closed recently
his tumblr and removed the cc from simfileshare , sadly I had deleted my mod folder two weeks ago to redo it so I don't have them anymore :|

(those are the ones I would like to find but I will of course take all the other one if you have more)

thank you and have a nice day :)
I uploaded what I have here (sofa is there) : .

• Red Heart
Reactions: hhugo187

cynth81

Sep 5, 2020
Regarding the AK Medieval set - according to her tumblr, the set includes 175 items. But the ones shared around the community including here only contain 127 items or less. Does anyone actually have the complete set? Or is it one of those situations where she includes "trap" items in certain batches to identify leakers?

Reactions: Simonino

asrcg

Nov 30, 2020
I went to mayasims patreon and got her june stuff if anyone's interested. I'm gonna spend like 10 more dollars on patreon if anyone wants me to to download a specific creator let me know. Not one of those crazy creators though.

Thanks for your contribution !!!
I am interested in any of these creators:

-Sims4You.
-DiscoverySims.
-Etiennet.

Sure, if you don't like them, surely someone will suggest more things to you.
Thank you!!!

shaunqz

Nov 14, 2020
I went to mayasims patreon and got her june stuff if anyone's interested. I'm gonna spend like 10 more dollars on patreon if anyone wants me to to download a specific creator let me know. Not one of those crazy creators though.

Anyone have these releases by Pacosims?

View attachment 926219 View attachment 926220 View attachment 926222 View attachment 926223 View attachment 926225
I hope this isnt one of those crazy creators with ridiculous tiers, but it be nice if you could get Pacosims as it has those nice CC since June to Nov 2020. Thanks.

YassGawd

Apr 24, 2019
Thanks you!! I searched it up and it looks so cool. I didn't even know this creator.
Also, it's indeed difficult to find good or even vaporwave cc. Do you share your recolors somewhere or is it only for personal use? I would love to download more.

Edit: well I still can't find the FUTURA cc on the forums. Anyone has the FUTURA CC and Tray files, I would gladly appreciate it
Again, thank you for the recommendation :)
I uploaded the set here:
I also love vaporwave so i'll search through my stuff and make up a folder for you.

realbrownie

Jul 15, 2020
Regarding the AK Medieval set - according to her tumblr, the set includes 175 items. But the ones shared around the community including here only contain 127 items or less. Does anyone actually have the complete set? Or is it one of those situations where she includes "trap" items in certain batches to identify leakers?
The one I shared was Nov.1 release with 127 items.
I don't choose things when sharing. I shared everything I got.
And all of the full set will be completed with Dec.5 medieval city+gothic building (about +50cc) pack. (127+50)
Just calculate numbers and check her release date, friend.
dates.png

Last edited:

meingöt

Jan 9, 2020

I'd be really grateful if you could get the male hairs from Ginko Sims ☺ I tried pledging to them, but my credit card wasn't accepted. Even tried using PayPal.

hereforthecc

Nov 18, 2020
I uploaded the set here:
I also love vaporwave so i'll search through my stuff and make up a folder for you.
You are an angel for doing that, thank you!!

Also, I noticed that I miss like 23 items from the whole vaporware collection from Animefemme69 :(
So I found the whole collection now on SGLYNP (I hate that site tbh, very confusing)
Link:
The download link is hidden if you never posted on that exact forum post. You have to register but I lost the tutorial on how people outside of China can access the site.... So if you can access SGLY, please share this with us.
Now I will continue hunting for this somewhere else hahaha

Edit: anyone recommends a trustworthy free VPN? So I can make a account on that forum. Apparently I have to have QQ but can't make one without VPN.

Last edited:
Reactions: YassGawd
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes