Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 3, 2020
It is no longer locked on Patreon- I just looked when I came across this folder and waned to know what it was. Here is a City Gworls folder I found with everything

Can somebody get this mod, please and thank you in advance :D

Last edited:

thefashionradar

Sep 23, 2020
I went to mayasims patreon and got her june stuff if anyone's interested. I'm gonna spend like 10 more dollars on patreon if anyone wants me to to download a specific creator let me know. Not one of those crazy creators though.

Hello, maybe you could consider Charonlee ? Her stuff is rarely shared and I've been looking for it since yiff was down.

her tumblr:
her patreon:

thefashionradar

Sep 23, 2020
Who can share the collection from mila smith? I will be grateful :) View attachment 932471
Here:

Anyone have the newest collection please?

Oct 26, 2018
no brother. tsr updated the security of the download keys, and they have not managed to make a useful script ... it only removes the advertising
That would be fine. The problem I'm having is that it tells me I have an ad-blocker and does not let me download. The 15 sec. wait doesn't bother me that much.

asrcg

Nov 30, 2020
That would be fine. The problem I'm having is that it tells me I have an ad-blocker and does not let me download. The 15 sec. wait doesn't bother me that much.
Yes, the same thing happens to me many times. I'm starting to think that it is part of tsr's security measures.
this is the spcipt i have. but it does not allow downloading with it, it only removes advertising. to download, you have to disable it.
This is the one I have. but I always have it disabled.

Reactions: grieralexander
Oct 26, 2018
Yes, the same thing happens to me many times. I'm starting to think that it is part of tsr's security measures.
this is the spcipt i have. but it does not allow downloading with it, it only removes advertising. to download, you have to disable it.
This is the one I have. but I always have it disabled.

Thanks, I also have that one but it is being blocked as of today.

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Is there any recommended skin mods that are compatible with WW?
I know it depends on personal taste, so I'm looking for the ones that don't look dull but also not oily
Noir and Dark Eve Bodys are good - check Mega folder. Or if you're referring to skin details/overlays, TSR is a good place to start - Im not an expert on those yet, still rebuilding my collection after losing laptop/hard drive :(

Reactions: docteure
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes