Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

YassGawd

Apr 24, 2019
Sadly they arent :( Its all for The Great Gatsby build by Milja Maison
Are you saying the gatsby set is what you're looking for? Or are the folders getting messed up? I just made sure the jack daniel's and loose diamonds were in the folder. If it still isn't working for you i'll find another link.

Reactions: MatomiB

blossomlie

Sep 17, 2020
Are you saying the gatsby set is what you're looking for? Or are the folders getting messed up? I just made sure the jack daniel's and loose diamonds were in the folder. If it still isn't working for you i'll find another link.
I'm as blind as a bat so I use ctrl+f to find things half the time. They were in the folder so thank you so much! The diamonds are everywhere in the build so it just didnt look as fancy without them

cheshcat

Sep 12, 2020
My apologies for the people who been waiting on gramsims content. I do have the money I just haven't managed to put it on my card yet. I already spoke to my mom and she will do it tomorrow. I will at least try to upload all the newer grams cc first. I have some of grams cc but it mostly stuff some of you already have or that was already available on yiff before it got taken down.
This is the opposite of "update the f***king mega". While that annoyed, this just breaks my heart. Please never apologise for not having money. Especially for not having it to spend on trivialities.

Jinsu123

Sep 7, 2018
hey nobody got all the dowload until now of noir and dark sims / sm sims ? I tried to find pictures but can't .... I found some in mega but not the new nipples and dress :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes