Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 17, 2020
Hello to anyone who uses the codex version on TS4 the Codex auto updater updater just got an update

How to use:
1) run the Sim4 Updater exe
2) find the codex location (example: E:\The.Sims.4.v1.66.139.1020.ALL.DLCs\The Sims 4)
3) click update answer the prompts now your codex ts4 is up to date

edit: YOU MUST DOWNLOAD ALL THE FILES TO WORK AND THE MUST BE IN SAME LOCATION!!!

Reactions: artemtor.ua

TheLabBrat

Oct 17, 2017
I updated and i just went through my skin details and mine are fine. My make up is fine as well. I can't find my cc skin tones anymore, i think they should be in the new section called miscellaneous, but they are not appearing. Oh well the new skin tones look alright at least. My only grip is that they could have put the sliders on the hairs as well, not just skin tones and makeup.

I've checked again and default skin cc is broken. My non default cc is working fine, i have sims3melancholic and FRS skin and they are fine.
I feel a little less worried about the update than. I get it is a big and important update; but I worked hard on creating sims based of characters so I used a lot of skin details and makeup to make them accurate and some items probably won't be updated or fixed. I didn't want to lose all that work and get rid of my characters. Took forever to have my game set up to how I wanted it.

I hope sliders for hair will be in the future.

• Sad
Reactions: Jinsu123

xxXXxxxn

Apr 7, 2020
Hello to anyone who uses the codex version on TS4 the Codex auto updater updater just got an update

How to use:
1) run the Sim4 Updater exe
2) find the codex location (example: E:\The.Sims.4.v1.66.139.1020.ALL.DLCs\The Sims 4)
3) click update answer the prompts now your codex ts4 is up to date

edit: YOU MUST DOWNLOAD ALL THE FILES TO WORK AND THE MUST BE IN SAME LOCATION!!!
the mega link isnt working ;-(

Reactions: artemtor.ua

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
after the sims4 game has automatically updated with steam, version 163 causes the disabling of the mods, a window appears that says to reactivate them from the options menu and to restart the game, but at every restart the same message is repeated and the mods are deactivated

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes