Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dalemonhead

Nov 30, 2017
  • Ever felt like the Holiday spirit has just been too much to handle, and Father Winter starting to show up everywhere and not letting you do much of anything getting a bit… out of hand? Fear not! Father Winter will stop replicating himself* to spread holiday cheer. *Note this fix is not entirely retroactive, new saves should see this without issue. Existing saves will correct themselves over time.
So it doesn't say it exactly, but that's how I took this to mean. When I read it I thought it either meant he either won't spawn anywhere or woohoo because it says "replicate himself" but previous saves are ok. I looked at EA's answer's HQ and it seems it's a different fix. They just worded it strangely, sometimes I can't tell if they're being serious or tongue-in-cheek. I don't have issues with Father Winter so I didn't understand what the hell it meant.
I have two Father Winters in my game (Clement Frost and some other randomly generated guy), and which one shows up on Winterfest is a toss-up...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: YassGawd

LiaMina

Nov 18, 2020
...you know what? Don't ask me how, but yeah, I do!
View attachment 933243
Merged and unmerged options in Mega Folder below.
Mega:
Hi, I'm so sorry for not responding (school got in the way). This is the link for the , the 2nd part has been open to public now I think, and it also contain some fixes as well so check that out!.
You two are the shit, thank you so much!

beta444

Aug 30, 2016
So it doesn't say it exactly, but that's how I took this to mean. When I read it I thought it either meant he either won't spawn anywhere or woohoo because it says "replicate himself" but previous saves are ok. I looked at EA's answer's HQ and it seems it's a different fix. They just worded it strangely, sometimes I can't tell if they're being serious or tongue-in-cheek. I don't have issues with Father Winter so I didn't understand what the hell it meant.
That has nothing to do with woohooing Father Winter. There was a bug in the previous patch that could cause 1000+ father winters to spawn, slowing the game down , freezing the game and if you somehow saved, massive save game bloat.

YassGawd

Apr 24, 2019
That has nothing to do with woohooing Father Winter. There was a bug in the previous patch that could cause 1000+ father winters to spawn, slowing the game down , freezing the game and if you somehow saved, massive save game bloat.
Yeah, I realized that when I went to HQ and saw what people were saying. I thought they were trying to be funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes