Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

hereforthecc

Nov 18, 2020
Non-default skins are broken an Im sad because I can't live without MS Blue and Kijiko's non-default skintones. (MS Blue hasn't been active for 2 years)
This update doesn't change the fact how ugly the shading of the base sim is...

Last edited:

heavenp

Nov 10, 2020
Hi, I'm so sorry for not responding (school got in the way). This is the link for the , the 2nd part has been open to public now I think, and it also contain some fixes as well so check that out!.
tysm!!

nct127

Oct 12, 2019
this might be a super long shot, but does anyone happen to have this old reshade preset?

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
I didn't see a WW update. Isn't it going to take awhile to make it compatible with all the skintones?
I know nothing about that. I only know that it was updated. I suppose you'll have to read WWs changelog to see if Turbo did something for the skins or if he has plans to do so at a later date. Usually he releases 387449583 hot fixes whenever a new massive patch is released because Turbo can't be bothered to hire testers.

Go to the MEGA folder or a few pages back. You'll find it.

EDIT: Never mind me. The latest WW that was shared here (and on the MEGA folder) was made before the patch (On December, 6). I suppose that WW hasn't released a new WW yet for the new patch. Their last post on patreon its from that date.

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
How do I download from VK to get Busra? I thought I saw that you do not have to register but I do not see a download link anywhere. Is the VK website just for viewing images?
You click on the image and you'll see a link, usually in the comments of said image.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ObscurelyYoursTruly
Nov 17, 2020
So did they totally destroy the already broken genetics with these new skintones?
they said they fixed some of the autonomous genetic and outfit stuff in the platform update but who knows i still see messed up sims every now and then but not as much as there used to be i just dont get why they dont have random sims use a template instead of having an ai do it

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
my game is completly broked. But not "badly".. just ridiculously badly XD

here an exemple to give you an idea of how my sims play now...

it's a bit offtopic (i guess, as it's not because of mods), but whatever.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

no idea what happened, and honestly i dont care, it was very fun XD.

Nov 17, 2020
if your ui is all messed up it might be a result of these mods

1) ui cheat extension - updated

2) cas columns extender(3 4 and 5)- updated

3) no more wrench cc or cc wrench replacer - not updated

Reactions: MsAlternative

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
So am I the only one with discolored dicks and multiple holes on women? I'm not using any CC outside of what WW gives you.
12-08-20_1-42-52 AM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes