Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
if your ui is all messed up it might be a result of these mods

1) ui cheat extension - updated

2) cas columns extender(3 4 and 5)- updated

3) no more wrench cc or cc wrench replacer - not updated
Add:

4) Neia's More Clubs Per Sim

5) TMEX's Clean UI

These also cause UI problems, although Clean UI is minimal. Though More Clubs Per Sim can freeze the UI.

Not sure which "no more wrench CC or CC wrench replacer" you're using, but MizoreYuki already updated hers. ( She updates Xhallie Custom Wrench Icon on MTS)

Last edited:
Reactions: ケール30049
Nov 17, 2020
Add:

4) Neia's More Clubs Per Sim

5) TMEX's Clean UI

These also cause UI problems, although Clean UI is minimal. Though More Clubs Per Sim can freeze the UI.

Not sure which "no more wrench CC or CC wrench replacer" you're using, but MizoreYuki already updated hers. ( She updates Xhallie Custom Wrench Icon on MTS)
really i ll go check on that now thanks

Reactions: MickCasanova

ladythoms

Jan 9, 2020
Here are some files, some might already have been posted others haven't. Also, certain things just wouldn't upload and I'm not trying harder because I work 55 hours/week and don't want to spend more time than I already have sharing what I paid for.

Anto -
Ebonix -
Madlen -
MSSIMS -
MSSIMS Crowns -
SlayClassy -

And here's some SFS referral codes-

Last edited:

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
I fell several weeks behind in reading the forum so I'm not sure if you've gotten a response. I'm also not sure this is exactly what you're looking for being V2, but here you go just in case.

wow thank you. wasnt expecting that :D much appreciated.

Reactions: ladythoms

xxXXxxxn

Apr 7, 2020
So this new update not only adds hella skintones, but comes with an option to save custom tones after messing with the sliders! I added 108 tones total, 36 each category. Finally! Proper representation for POC View attachment 933890
i have feelings for your sim
Holy shit. I'm not updating for a while. I hate it. I feel like It's going to fuck up a lot of mods, not to mention CAS cc. Also, some of their "fixes" are not needed. I personally liked being able to carry toddlers while hiking, I liked that my vampires were sensitive to temperature, I liked making hybrid occults. Father Winter can't woohoo anymore. And, if I'm reading correctly, they added sliders to skin and makeup, but not HAIR? WTF?:HideThePain:

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
but so guys what do you do with this broken patch? do you expect the revision of the mods?

I don't understand though, because it doesn't accept any mods, as if the problem was in the game that no longer accepts mods and not in the mods themselves. or are the mods that mislead the game?

how can i solve? what can i change?

Last edited:

life31

Nov 24, 2020
Here are some files, some might already have been posted others haven't. Also, certain things just wouldn't upload and I'm not trying harder because I work 55 hours/week and don't want to spend more time than I already have sharing what I paid for.

Anto -
Ebonix -
Madlen -
MSSIMS -
MSSIMS Crowns -
SlayClassy -

thank you so much for sharing

anruan

Apr 18, 2020

Anto -
Ebonix -
Madlen -
MSSIMS -
MSSIMS Crowns -
SlayClassy -

Thank you so much ! :)

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
guysssssssss, i solved it by returning the game to factory settings and then setting everything up again, only now i'm black penises and this error message thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes