Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 29, 2019
How do I download from VK to get Busra? I thought I saw that you do not have to register but I do not see a download link anywhere. Is the VK website just for viewing images?
VK is considered like the Russian Facebook. If you want to download content you'll have to register I'm afraid. I'm not aware of a workaround myself. However, when you get to the SMS verification prompt try one of those if you'd rather not use your real phone number.

• Wow
Reactions: Simmers of Color

togaw

Nov 9, 2020
VK is considered like the Russian Facebook. If you want to download content you'll have to register I'm afraid. I'm not aware of a workaround myself. However, when you get to the SMS verification prompt try one of those if you'd rather not use your real phone number.
not true, just decline to make an account, it's under the facebook logg in button

Sarducci

Nov 27, 2017
LMS Choose Your Roommate not working anymore, or is it just me?
So... looks like it does still work, but for some reason roommates all around the world decided to become homeless while leaving their beds still assigned to themselves. Only solution was to destroy the beds and invite them back after finding a new spot for them to sleep. This seems to have happened to roommates in general, not just those added via the mod. Weird.

Herr4Share

Apr 1, 2017
Not sure if this is the right place, but I spent some time working on a performance friendly (assuming you've got at least the equivalent of my GPU - RX580 4GB) preset for ReShade 4.8.2. Thought I'd share.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

01_Before.png 02_After.png 03_NOMXAO_Before.png 04_NoMXAO_After.png 05_NadaBefore.png 06_NadaAfter.png

Reactions: xxXXxxxn
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes