Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DakotaSan

Nov 27, 2020
Here:

Anyone have the newest collection please?
Sorry to bother you, could you share the bags (decor)? I will be very grateful to you tumblr_f38181c510ce7a3786568e3fec8f0e7e_8402714b_1280.png

mimsy

Jun 27, 2019
Can someone update the Patreon Version of SugarLife in the mega folder?

YassGawd

Apr 24, 2019
Does anyone have a VK account or have Verseth Automata's content? They refuse to upload to anywhere but VK :rolleyes:

SexyJutsu29

Jul 17, 2020
I know people ask for patreon stuff here alot but is there anyone here who can maybe create some cc for me and fulfill my Christmas wish :( message me if you curious just some sword cas I need created because I have found none like what I need <3&3 cyberpunk comes out Thursday so if I am late to reply that's why.

badsanta88

Nov 16, 2020
I would also like to add that PALACESIMS creations can be found on sglynp.com. The registration process is very easy just use a translator. They run on a point system which can be obtained by being an active user. Alot of other Chinese user items can also be bought through an exchange of points
I tried to register that forum, then a warning popped up. They said I need to verify my account by using Wechat/QQ QR code. I managed to create another account because I thought perhaps I did something wrong with the first account, but the same warning happened again. I only want to down free sims on that site, not those paid ones, help me pls :(

Reactions: hereforthecc

realbrownie

Jul 15, 2020
I tried to register that forum, then a warning popped up. They said I need to verify my account by using Wechat/QQ QR code. I managed to create another account because I thought perhaps I did something wrong with the first account, but the same warning happened again. I only want to down free sims on that site, not those paid ones, help me pls :(
which sim do you want? let me check

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
guysssssssss, i solved it by returning the game to factory settings and then setting everything up again, only now i'm black penises and this error message thanks
WW is out of date with this new patch. You have version 163 which is his latest, albeit outdated, version (he hasn't released a new one yet). Also most skintones got fucked up with the new patch which is why a lot of people are seeing black shadow penises.

Also to answer your last comment

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In almost every patch (especially if its big like this one) something breaks and, most of the time, the creators fix their own mods as quickly as they can or, if they are retired, someone else does it for them.

Whenever you update your game, when you go back in you HAVE to go into settings and check the custom content box again. EA automatically unchecks it when you update your game to prevent conflicts during the instalation of said update.
I assume that's what you mean when you said "because it doesn't accept any mods". The game still accepts mods. That little option was probably turned off for you or you had a seriously broken mod(s) in your folder that prevented any and all mods from showing up.

Last edited:
Reactions: PXLdust

realbrownie

Jul 15, 2020
Does anyone have a VK account or have Verseth Automata's content? They refuse to upload to anywhere but VK :rolleyes:
Verseth Automata's VK contents are nothing different from her tumblr.
Her VK cafe has around 205 people and usually she uploads WIPs and her friends upload their artistic pictures.
It's just natural because she's a graphic artist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes