Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

forelen

Jul 5, 2018
I'm having this error when I try to download from simfileshare.

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
<Error>
<Code>BadRequest</Code>
<Message>Your request was not formed properly</Message>
</Error>

Is it only me??

Reactions: Yanlucaca

Sarducci

Nov 27, 2017
I'm having this error when I try to download from simfileshare.

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
<Error>
<Code>BadRequest</Code>
<Message>Your request was not formed properly</Message>
</Error>

Is it only me??
Not just you, site seems to be having some database issues.

Reactions: Yanlucaca

xxXXxxxn

Apr 7, 2020
I could never midget wrap my head around that shit. Ass kissing in general run rampant like a streaking sim. Everyone just praising modders like they are gods or celebs and run into battle when they are offended by us pirates ARR KILL THE PARROTS ALREADY. All carbon copied parrots really. Sure I appreciate creative people, they my fav peeps but honestly the true imaginative ones are far and few. MF always be hyping shit up
Now, i get that why some creators have patreon accounts. That being said, i don't get why some creators insist on having "patreon exclusive" content.... it's a fucking sims game... and no, i'm not talking about those who do the 2/3 early access...

Bienebee

Jul 22, 2018
VK is considered like the Russian Facebook. If you want to download content you'll have to register I'm afraid. I'm not aware of a workaround myself. However, when you get to the SMS verification prompt try one of those if you'd rather not use your real phone number.
actually, I am not registered and download when the register page comes up just skip it

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes