Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
I love how Magicbot received a threat (an anon said they deserved a long painful death because they were a p*do...I dont know where that came from but w/e????) on one of their tumblr accounts and then reblogged it on their other tumblr account lmao.

attention seeking much? why would you reblog anon hate to have it on both of your accounts other than to get pity from people and support???

Miamia123

Apr 6, 2020
Can someone upload Ebonix sims latest Patreon post bc the one someone else in this thread uploaded does not show in game.

Hunni_dip72

Mar 12, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Let me know.. Who wants them , I recolored the snowy escape snowboards with a real brand.. Capita. There is also a graphic underneath the board too, but I'm to tired to take pics of sims snowboarding to show it.
Those look great.......I think everyone would like them you should drop it for everyone as a gift for the holidays. Thnx for sharing with the F95 family.

Byrnie

Apr 13, 2018

Let me know.. Who wants them , I recolored the snowy escape snowboards with a real brand.. Capita. There is also a graphic underneath the board too, but I'm to tired to take pics of sims snowboarding to show it.
These are awesome! Would love them!!! Great work, thank you . as stated above already lol, for sharing. Very nice.

Hunni_dip72

Mar 12, 2020
Hi guys I have a question hopefully that can be answered. I downloaded the updated skin converter. There was no installation instructions on site or in zip. Which folder should it be in? Mods or???? I looked everywhere (google/YouTube) before asking here. TIA (Thnx in adv) !!!!

Nov 17, 2020
Hi guys I have a question hopefully that can be answered. I downloaded the updated skin converter. There was no installation instructions on site or in zip. Which folder should it be in? Mods or???? I looked everywhere (google/YouTube) before asking here. TIA (Thnx in adv) !!!!
well most of the time if its a .ts4script file it needs to be no more than 1 subfolder deep in the mods folder so /mods/f(your file) and /mods/random_folder_name/ (your file) if its not working one subfolder in just leave it in the mods folder

i have not seen the mod so i dont know what is sorry :(

Last edited:

realbrownie

Jul 15, 2020
Wow, the sim is beautiful. Could you share the sim with us? Many thanks
Hi! Could I please get a link for this one too? The first one you downloaded? She's so pretty!
Check your conversation menu.
If you get a chance, I would love to have BLACKPINK in my area.....
hmm... Jisoosim looks like bit more Irene from redvelvet for me.
It costs 8 points for 4 sims. check your conversation.

Ok, this will be my last SGLY for now.

TiŊaSŊow

Sep 28, 2019
You don't need to install it anywhere in particular. I unzipped the file to a folder outside of my Sims 4 documents folder. Double-click to open the exe file and navigate and select the skintones I wanted to convert. I did all of my custom non-defaults (that's all it fixes for now) and saved them with a new name so I could know what was fixed.

Hunni_dip72

Mar 12, 2020
You don't need to install it anywhere in particular. I unzipped the file to a folder outside of my Sims 4 documents folder. Double-click to open the exe file and navigate and select the skintones I wanted to convert. I did all of my custom non-defaults (that's all it fixes for now) and saved them with a new name so I could know what was fixed.
Tyvm I’ll try that ❤❤❤

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes