Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

mimsy

Jun 27, 2019
hi everyone over a year ago I made a house but my internet was total shit so I could never upload it. well they finally brought fiberoptic to us so here is the house i made i hope you guys like it it is big over 6gb sorry I'm still looking for the pictures of the outside
I am loving this house! What is that bathtub? Where is it from? Also, where's that big chandelier from?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bienebee

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
More gifts from the KGB, I mean Russia -

Necrodogs Default Feed update -
MB HQ Body 6v 1.0.1 update -
Updated Skin Tones from Lumia -
Kijiko Revamp's features -

addkombu

Jan 10, 2019
here are some reasons why you SHOULDN'T update your game (if you havent already)

1. The new main menu
2. This new patch broke genetics...
3. The skins.... still have splotches on them???
4. The new skins DON'T automatically apply to sims
I actually found that even though my sims looked pitch black in the display menu when I went to a household they had a normal skin tone. Granted I'm a finicky bitch so i'll be perfecting all of them. ( I haven't checked out my darker sims yet :unsure:)
I wholeheartedly agree with everything else though, that new menu is hard to look at.

ShaggyDhs

Sep 14, 2017
I actually found that even though my sims looked pitch black in the display menu when I went to a household they had a normal skin tone. Granted I'm a finicky bitch so i'll be perfecting all of them. ( I haven't checked out my darker sims yet :unsure:)
I wholeheartedly agree with everything else though, that new menu is hard to look at.
I thought I was probably the only one that went around fixing up all the sims in the game, even ones I don't intend to play. It annoys me that they walk around looking like a hot mess in about every outfit but one.

Reactions: hereforthecc

Ormazd

Dec 28, 2018
The current Atrois .zip file from the mega seems to be flagged by windows defender as containing "Trojan:Script/Conteban.A!ml"... anyone else getting this?

Reactions: hereforthecc

xxXXxxxn

Apr 7, 2020
i forgot to mention the weird baby glitch:oops:all babies that are born in-game are white...until they're picked up for interaction... how ev-

Sarducci

Nov 27, 2017
Latest weirdness, sims look fine in CAS but some of my skins are missing when in the world. Anyone else experiencing this and have a fix?

Screenshot (1).png

MatomiB

Jan 4, 2019
hi everyone over a year ago I made a house but my internet was total shit so I could never upload it. well they finally brought fiberoptic to us so here is the house i made i hope you guys like it it is big over 6gb sorry I'm still looking for the pictures of the outside
I am so sorry, but I can not dl the house. Really want and like it, but Mega says I have to downloade the app and firefox would not be strong enought to dl it???

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes