Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miamia123

Apr 6, 2020
here are some reasons why you SHOULDN'T update your game (if you havent already)

1. The new main menu
2. This new patch broke genetics...
3. The skins.... still have splotches on them???
4. The new skins DON'T automatically apply to sims
Like no one complains about the botches anymore but in my game on my dark skin sim I still see them wtf

Sarducci

Nov 27, 2017
Just happend to me to. So it helped going back to the latest ww?
Yup, rolling back reintroduces the issue with black genitalia but removes this other larger issue. The former problem can be fixed kinda if you limit yourself to the center selection of skin tones.

PXLdust

Mar 2, 2020
SYB November/December 2020 Patreon. I also included a mesh from wondymoon Christmas 2018 tree as you will need it for the Christmas set. I tried to include all the PNG as well for each set. Hope everyone is having a good day and staying safe.

CYBERMINDXXX

Nov 4, 2019
"All mods created by you are the express property of Maxis and Electronic Arts, any attempt to pretend that you own any part of this game will result in up to 5 years in prison and $500,000 in fines" suck it Kimikiwhatever....you do free work for EA under their terms, you don't own a damn thing. Sorry still feisty!
These creators steal these models from other websites and not only that, they convert other people's shit to the sims and sell in on Patreon. This is so sad, kill Patreon NOW.

Jan 4, 2019
More gifts from the KGB, I mean Russia -

Necrodogs Default Feed update -
MB HQ Body 6v 1.0.1 update -
Updated Skin Tones from Lumia -
Kijiko Revamp's features -
KGB :D :D :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: grieralexander
Jan 4, 2019
I wish I could merge MB default female top and Dumbaby's default female top cause I love those realistic hands but I hate them tits :mad::ROFLMAO:

Feb 27, 2020
Plus once you do it for the first time you facepalm yourself and say fuck me that shit was easy peazy haha. Imagine doing this shit in Sims 2. Simpe is a bitch. Sims 3 is easier with the workshop but man s4s makes shit real easy. The pain in the ass is using or learning for that matter, photoshop

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes