Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 27, 2020
any info on the new update
Yeah it blows, like all of EAs updates. Stay tuned for a fix in the 31st century, in an alternate dimension with unicorns and midgets riding them, colorful midgets in another galaxy far far away, def NOT on that fuckin Batuu planet tho but some other planet that doesn't exist, Rainbow colored glasses prime! EAs new conference center where they plan all this shit not to suck. But no we all wake up from this dream, inc them to shit still broken in the real world

Nov 17, 2020
Hello my game was not running and i found out that it was noir and dark sims 3d pubic hair that was causing the problem. does anyone know if they released an updated version? im using the 2020-08-31 version btw

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
hi everyone over a year ago I made a house but my internet was total shit so I could never upload it. well they finally brought fiberoptic to us so here is the house i made i hope you guys like it it is big over 6gb sorry I'm still looking for the pictures of the outside
if i don't have those items in the archive, can i use it?

rosecross

Apr 5, 2020
Do the files work for you? I downloaded a few to see if it was just me, but they don't seem to work. I opened the files with winrar, says they're damaged.
I'm on a Mac and the native archive utility extractor couldn't open any of them either

Screen Shot 2020-12-10 at 6.19.19 PM.png

I tried an online extractor tool website as well and it said the files may be corrupted

Reactions: togaw

ashleycarson226

Oct 9, 2019
Okay I'm confused on what Felixandre sets these particular items are apart of, so would anyone be willing to help me out.

• Gatsby_orchid_vase1_v2
  • Gatsby_orchid_vase2
  • Georgian_double_door_open 2x1
  • Georgian_double_door_open 3x1
  • Greece_window_big 2x1
  • Greece_window_big 3x1
  • Greece_window_small 2x1
  • Greece_window_square 2x1
  • Greece_window_square 3x1
  • Ionic_column4m
  • Petit Trianon door3 v2 2x1
  • Petit Trianon door3 v2 3x1
  • Petit Trianon mirror4 med
  • planter piranese
  • Schwerin Kuppel Rundbogen medium

mimsy

Jun 27, 2019
Okay I'm confused on what Felixandre sets these particular items are apart of, so would anyone be willing to help me out.

• Gatsby_orchid_vase1_v2
  • Gatsby_orchid_vase2
  • Georgian_double_door_open 2x1
  • Georgian_double_door_open 3x1
  • Greece_window_big 2x1
  • Greece_window_big 3x1
  • Greece_window_small 2x1
  • Greece_window_square 2x1
  • Greece_window_square 3x1
  • Ionic_column4m
  • Petit Trianon door3 v2 2x1
  • Petit Trianon door3 v2 3x1
  • Petit Trianon mirror4 med
  • planter piranese
  • Schwerin Kuppel Rundbogen medium
I don't know about the Greek stuff (I was just looking at the same in my CC and I was wondering where they came from too :ROFLMAO:)
But the Gatsby stuff is from his Gatsby set, the Georgian stuff is from his Georgian Set, and the Petit Trianon stuff is from...you guessed it, his Petit Trianon set. Same with the Schwerin object. You can find everything on PMBD.

togaw

Nov 9, 2020
Soo, I have a problem. I updated Wicked Whims aaand this is what I ended up with: View attachment 937394
I'm sure Wicked Whims is at least part of the reason why, as when I removed it the guy (and other affected townies, both male and female) turned normal.
:(
There's no fix atm, best choice is to revert to the previous version, sorry man. Btw where can I download that suit?

Reactions: PXLdust

sopsiza

May 27, 2018
For people who like kpop, these youtubers make some pretty nice looking sims. Unfortunately, AMUNA doesn't seem to upload the tray files, at least publicly, and PYONG SIMS tray files appear to be mostly Patreon exclusives. (Check out AMUNA's HyunA + DAWN video to see what hanging out with apparently stoned/zombie kpop idols would be like. You'll see what I mean when you watch the vid.)

The CC links in the videos do lead to some nice MV outfits, however. For example:

mimsy

Jun 27, 2019
There's no fix atm, best choice is to revert to the previous version, sorry man. Btw where can I download that suit?
So the problem is for everyone? That's the new "updated" Patreon version that was supposed to fix the black dicks lolol. :ROFLMAO:
Also, I just removed all my mods and put in the "updated" WW aand it was still like that. Except all my sims were like that, rather than some randos. What sort of epic fail...

Anyways, I got the suit from It's free. All their posts are for some reason, despite it being on Patreon, and they have a lot of nice stuff, if you're into 1920s clothes.

patreonjojo

Nov 28, 2020
Do the files work for you? I downloaded a few to see if it was just me, but they don't seem to work. I opened the files with winrar, says they're damaged.
Really ? That's weird. They work fine for me. I used The Unarchiver to open the file and did not have a problem at all. Let me see what I can do for you.
Sorry for the late reponse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes