Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkDream34

Jan 12, 2020
Hi everyone, does anyone have from bipolardacreator and from kiko?
Someone shared the Kiko Fendi set some pages back. It can be hard to search this thread, with the tons of requests now. Here it is. :) I couldn't remember when the link was posted, so only have the files.

nomadjc

Nov 25, 2019
Suddenly after the latest december update I have a problem in CAS : When clicking on a sim in CAS, let's say on the sim's hair, its not directly leading you to the thumbnail in the CAS column (5 columns). So I have to scroll up or down through the thumbnails to find the hair, it is so frustrating, it never bothered me before. Is it a bug? Am I the only one with this problem? I have the latest "more cas columns" mod installed. Hope someone can help, Thanx!
I have the same problem with the 4 column

Reactions: DarkDream34

Sarducci

Nov 27, 2017
Anyone know of a way to get climbing equipment without using a computer? Seems that the order option conflicts with a bunch of mods, too many to try to deal with. I can expose it in build mode and buy it, but it's just a package that sits on the ground and can't be put into a Sims inventory...

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Question since I had stopped playing for a period of time and still rebuilding library -

Did EA/Sims remove the ability for mirrored flooring to work? I used Nelly's mirrored floor tiles previously and they worked however now they dont show up at all in my build. Noticed this with some other items that at one time worked but now dont (mainly build stuff).

So anything happen recently say, last 6 months or so that resulted in many common build items breaking that I should be aware of?

Reactions: DarkDream34

xnerox

Mar 31, 2018
More gifts from the KGB, I mean Russia -

Necrodogs Default Feed update -
MB HQ Body 6v 1.0.1 update -
Updated Skin Tones from Lumia -
Kijiko Revamp's features -
I must delete the old files?

Last edited:

bitsofcarbon

Nov 18, 2020
Question since I had stopped playing for a period of time and still rebuilding library -

Did EA/Sims remove the ability for mirrored flooring to work? I used Nelly's mirrored floor tiles previously and they worked however now they dont show up at all in my build. Noticed this with some other items that at one time worked but now dont (mainly build stuff).

So anything happen recently say, last 6 months or so that resulted in many common build items breaking that I should be aware of?
I think the mirror reflections are a little glitchy in general, might be something to do with that.
The window/door updates to place them wherever on a wall also might've broken build cc.

xxXXxxxn

Apr 7, 2020
do you guys have an archive of 95643222 content? they deleted their tumblr and simsfileshare files *sigh*

hhugo187

Sep 5, 2020
It annoys me when the content we pay for is unitizable i come from cas and they have to fix this texture problem that goesoften when its arrived on the shoes. :mad: Inked1_LI.jpg Inked1 (1)_LI.jpg
Here with the newest items from snowy escape the color of the top goes on the sneaker's sole

Reactions: Hyumekko
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes