Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

hhugo187

Sep 5, 2020

ShaggyDhs

Sep 14, 2017
But enable 'Uncompressed Sim Textures' in settings! Saw this in the change log for the latest update to WW. Could this be a fix to the checkered board Sims?

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
I must delete the old files?
what i do when im unsure about a mod replacement is just make a new folder, toss it in there, throw the new on in, play and see how it goes. if no issues, dump old one. or save in a backup folder (as you should with all ur regular stuff in case something happens to comp or what not)

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
But enable 'Uncompressed Sim Textures' in settings! Saw this in the change log for the latest update to WW. Could this be a fix to the checkered board Sims?
new WW should have fixed it, that might be what they're referring to. I havent played with my Sims family in about 5 days or so now, been building a new building that has occupied all my time lol

LonelySpice

Oct 25, 2020
Anyone with Legacy Edition noticed how you can't use some of the latest custom content? For example KikoVanity's latest hairs don't show up for me, is that because of the software its been made on? I've been trying to get a solid answer on this for a while now lol its just frustrating.. Edit: I also uninstalled Sims 4, cleared my folder and deleted thumbnail cache and none of her new hair showed up.

Last edited:

Miamia123

Apr 6, 2020
Guys help!! I was not experiencing this issue until after I updated wicked whims is it related? Does anyone know a fix?

Smellfire

Sep 4, 2019
Can't count the number of times I've downloaded a new hair or clothes, only to find out its a rip off of other peoples work.

I wonder why the rip off merchants aren't called out on this shit or do the patreons never come across this bollocks? Have EA ever enforced their rules or do they just let them all slide?

Oh and anyone know a good source of 20s flapper dresses and mens suits etc?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes