Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

patreonjojo

Nov 28, 2020
Do the files work for you? I downloaded a few to see if it was just me, but they don't seem to work. I opened the files with winrar, says they're damaged.
I re-uploaded the files I saved.
Here's the office supplies you were looking for:
Here's the rest of the items that I uploaded from the site:

Hope that works for you.

patreonjojo

Nov 28, 2020
I'm on a Mac and the native archive utility extractor couldn't open any of them either

View attachment 937388

I tried an online extractor tool website as well and it said the files may be corrupted
I re-uploaded the files I saved.
Here's the office supplies you were looking for:
Here's the rest of the items that I uploaded from the site:

Hope that works for you.

Reactions: rosecross

beastbybay

Feb 23, 2019
Soo, I have a problem. I updated Wicked Whims aaand this is what I ended up with: View attachment 937394
I'm sure Wicked Whims is at least part of the reason why, as when I removed it the guy (and other affected townies, both male and female) turned normal.
:(
For people with this problem, you need to have "Uncompressed Sims" checked. It doesn't work if your Sims are compressed, Turbo says he's trying to figure out how to make it work in the mean time.

togaw

Nov 9, 2020
Really ? That's weird. They work fine for me. I used The Unarchiver to open the file and did not have a problem at all. Let me see what I can do for you.
Sorry for the late reponse.
Yeah i tried using winrar but it kept saying the files were damaged.

anyone interested in downloading any of these sims? all made by me hehe :)
Thanks man! I was wondering if you could get the bed from the archive for me?
1607654291569.png

JackBeNimble

May 21, 2017
Hi, guys, i don't currently have internet so i can't update my game through origin. Im still running sims 4 version 1.68.156.1020 and I've been downloading mods and cc off my phone data and transferring it to my pc, lol, but I can't update my game that way.

So because of that, does anyone know which patreon versions of WW, Nisa's and basemental I need to be using? I just got an LE from WW. I'm currently using WW 163 and Nisa's perversions LL version 2.7g with basementals drugs 7.13.158 patreon.

Do I have mis-matched mods here, or which should I be using with my sims 4 game version?

Anyone know?

nct127

Oct 12, 2019
hi guys, just wondering if anyone has this hair?

also looking for some downloads to their patterns if anyone has any of them... i'm really not picky, would just like a few lol

Valeciraptor

May 22, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I use Patreon because it's simpler (is that even an english word) for me and was easy for me to understand (I am a bit of a clumsy dumdum, you see) but I would never ever EVEH ask people for money to get my stuff, my pride is worth way more than that.

Always my custom content will remain free. I absolutely hate when they sell their shit.

Yeah I use Patreon but please don't put people like me in the same bag as them D:

hazeesimmer

Nov 27, 2020
Hi everyone, does anyone have from bipolardacreator and from kiko?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes