Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

hhugo187

Sep 5, 2020
Hello everyone ! i was wondering if anyone here had some cc from 95643222 ? a cc creator who closed recently
his tumblr and removed the cc from simfileshare , sadly I had deleted my mod folder two weeks ago to redo it so I don't have them anymore :|

(those are the ones I would like to find but I will of course take all the other one if you have more)

thank you and have a nice day :)

Reactions: loncel

ChiraqFreaky

Aug 14, 2018
Here is the GramSims folder some of you all been waiting for. Never thought I would find myself paying for patreon ever but consider this an Christmas gift from me. If there is anything missing that you wanted then please let me know.

My thoughts exactly but I know people can't afford it and really wanted this shit before the year end..

brokenstone

Dec 2, 2020
Hello everyone ! i was wondering if anyone here had some cc from 95643222 ? a cc creator who closed recently
his tumblr and removed the cc from simfileshare , sadly I had deleted my mod folder two weeks ago to redo it so I don't have them anymore :|

(those are the ones I would like to find but I will of course take all the other one if you have more)

thank you and have a nice day :)
I have about 19 of their cc and I know have ray end table, not sure about the other 3. Also I'm not sure about how to share them.
EDIT: Nvm, I attached it here.

Last edited:

togaw

Nov 9, 2020
Did anyone manage to get mayasims presets off yiff party? I forgot to download them off yiff party lol

badsanta88

Nov 16, 2020
Anyone wants these not available vaporwave cc from animefemme69? View attachment 931682
I have them here:

If anyone has a folder full of sci-fi, futuristic, city theme or vaporwave cc, please share with me.
Milja Maison FUTURA Sep 20 is a nice neon retrowave set. ( I'm a newbie and I don't have enough posts to post links but you can search Milja Maison in this forum or PMBD forum)

Sadly, they don't make many vaporwave/retrowave CC sets for Sims 4, so I usually use s4studio to recolor my cc with holographic patterns and neon colors :(

hereforthecc

Nov 18, 2020
Milja Maison FUTURA Sep 20 is a nice neon retrowave set. ( I'm a newbie and I don't have enough posts to post links but you can search Milja Maison in this forum or PMBD forum)

Sadly, they don't make many vaporwave/retrowave CC sets for Sims 4, so I usually use s4studio to recolor my cc with holographic patterns and neon colors :(
Thanks you!! I searched it up and it looks so cool. I didn't even know this creator.
Also, it's indeed difficult to find good or even vaporwave cc. Do you share your recolors somewhere or is it only for personal use? I would love to download more.

Edit: well I still can't find the FUTURA cc on the forums. Anyone has the FUTURA CC and Tray files, I would gladly appreciate it
Again, thank you for the recommendation :)

Last edited:

togaw

Nov 9, 2020
I went to mayasims patreon and got her june stuff if anyone's interested. I'm gonna spend like 10 more dollars on patreon if anyone wants me to to download a specific creator let me know. Not one of those crazy creators though.

I've already pledged to ID & Plasticsimz, sorry!

Last edited:

azealiabanks

Dec 5, 2020
I went to mayasims patreon and got her june stuff if anyone's interested. I'm gonna spend like 10 more dollars on patreon if anyone wants me to to download a specific creator let me know. Not one of those crazy creators though.

Could you download ID sims or plasticsimz? if that is ok with you

Reactions: kdhsiun

togaw

Nov 9, 2020
omg thanks so much!
<---- Arlington dresses included

I got everything from jan-december for both, so it should all be there.

It'll disappear after 14 days since its a temp account, so whoevers handling the mega feel free to add it to the mega or something like it, happy holidays everyone :LOL:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes