Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Telonidas

Jul 25, 2020
More SFS Codes :D

Reactions: tirex50

realbrownie

Jul 15, 2020
You are an angel for doing that, thank you!!

Also, I noticed that I miss like 23 items from the whole vaporware collection from Animefemme69 :(
So I found the whole collection now on SGLYNP (I hate that site tbh, very confusing)
Link:
The download link is hidden if you never posted on that exact forum post. You have to register but I lost the tutorial on how people outside of China can access the site.... So if you can access SGLY, please share this with us.
Now I will continue hunting for this somewhere else hahaha

Edit: anyone recommends a trustworthy free VPN? So I can make a account on that forum. Apparently I have to have QQ but can't make one without VPN.
vw.jpg

docteure

Mar 29, 2019
Is there any recommended skin mods that are compatible with WW?
I know it depends on personal taste, so I'm looking for the ones that don't look dull but also not oily

SexyJutsu29

Jul 17, 2020
Hello was wondering if anyone had this set by helstudio or any of their patreon sets to share? Their cc is gorgeous!

Hyumekko

Sep 19, 2020
Here is the GramSims folder some of you all been waiting for. Never thought I would find myself paying for patreon ever but consider this an Christmas gift from me. If there is anything missing that you wanted then please let me know.

Thank you so much!

• Red Heart
Reactions: ShadowRim

SeaOfIgnorance

Feb 29, 2020
Hello was wondering if anyone had this set by helstudio or any of their patreon sets to share? Their cc is gorgeous!
I wouldn't bother if i was you, hel-studio takes the cake when it comes to scams, What you see in the screenshots is both rendered and shows off a whole scene, but what you get is a tiny blank dinner plate you can barely see

Jenny1997

Nov 16, 2020
We need a site that work like yiff did. Cause in my country we don't have patreon and our cards don't work internationally so I can't get stuff and I feel so guilty requesting stuff while I can't offer anything back so yeah ‍♀

TooManyTabs

Nov 12, 2020
Hey all! I've looked everywhere but does anyone happen to have 95643222's Invisible Half Wall Trims? I'd be so grateful! I don't have much premium cc to give back in return but if I can help I will! Thanks again, this thread is amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes