Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Byrnie

Apr 13, 2018
View attachment 936612
Ma'am, you don't own shit. She's just fronting to het little fans, right? Is there anyway creators don't know that they don't own anything they use The Sims to make by now?

"All mods created by you are the express property of Maxis and Electronic Arts, any attempt to pretend that you own any part of this game will result in up to 5 years in prison and $500,000 in fines" suck it Kimikiwhatever....you do free work for EA under their terms, you don't own a damn thing. Sorry still feisty!

netcat

Apr 20, 2020
Suddenly after the latest december update I have a problem in CAS : When clicking on a sim in CAS, let's say on the sim's hair, its not directly leading you to the thumbnail in the CAS column (5 columns). So I have to scroll up or down through the thumbnails to find the hair, it is so frustrating, it never bothered me before. Is it a bug? Am I the only one with this problem? I have the latest "more cas columns" mod installed. Hope someone can help, Thanx!

Nov 9, 2020
Suddenly after the latest december update I have a problem in CAS : When clicking on a sim in CAS, let's say on the sim's hair, its not directly leading you to the thumbnail in the CAS column (5 columns). So I have to scroll up or down through the thumbnails to find the hair, it is so frustrating, it never bothered me before. Is it a bug? Am I the only one with this problem? I have the latest "more cas columns" mod installed. Hope someone can help, Thanx!
Same

Reactions: hereforthecc

Byrnie

Apr 13, 2018
On a lighter note, here's someone that make SIMS that you can download FREE of charge! They include the CC as well, AND link to the creators pages so you find other things they make. Check out
What is this? A well designed, well structured, website with links to mods? And no link or mention of the "P" word? We need to start up a gofund me for this person. No joke. I'd pitch in money showing appreciation for their work. It's amazing what talented people can do (meaning make mods, build a site, etc.) when they focus on their talents. Too many "semi-talented" modders/cc creators have been mislead by patreon empowering them to spend half their time working on making their content inaccessible....not realizing they are only making money for patreon and treading the line of "will this crap still get people to buy our shitty add on packs" with EA. If they spent that 50% of the time putting a site like this together (not to forget others like littlemssam, and those who just use patreon for donations like weerbesu and zerbu) they could easily ask for donations and likely get more since everyone is happier, they are using their full talents, and patreon isn't taking 5%-20% from them with false beliefs that their "creative content ownership" (which is not real) is being protected. Long rant in 3...2....1..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

maksimko12

Jun 22, 2018
WickedWhims V163.1 (10.12.2020)

NNISM Men's Sexy Bottom 02 (10.12.2020)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1384751

What is this? A well designed, well structured, website with links to mods? And no link or mention of the "P" word? We need to start up a gofund me for this person. No joke. I'd pitch in money showing appreciation for their work. It's amazing what talented people can do (meaning make mods, build a site, etc.) when they focus on their talents. Too many "semi-talented" modders/cc creators have been mislead by patreon empowering them to spend half their time working on making their content inaccessible....not realizing they are only making money for patreon and treading the line of "will this crap still get people to buy our shitty add on packs" with EA. If they spent that 50% of the time putting a site like this together (not to forget others like littlemssam, and those who just use patreon for donations like weerbesu and zerbu) they could easily ask for donations and likely get more since everyone is happier, they are using their full talents, and patreon isn't taking 5%-20% from them with false beliefs that their "creative content ownership" (which is not real) is being protected. Long rant in 3...2....1..

I know that the creator of this tumblr site would really appreciate your kind words. She loves the game, and making SIMS characters to share with everyone. I'll pass this message on to her, as I'm not sure if she knows about F95zone herself.

xxXXxxxn

Apr 7, 2020
I love how Magicbot received a threat (an anon said they deserved a long painful death because they were a p*do...I dont know where that came from but w/e????) on one of their tumblr accounts and then reblogged it on their other tumblr account lmao.

attention seeking much? why would you reblog anon hate to have it on both of your accounts other than to get pity from people and support???
they're being called a p*do because they have a default child & toddler body (very weird and kinda creepy tbh), and their response to anons saying how uncomfortable they were because of it was just very.... nonchalant. like it's normal....:sick:you can even look on their tumblr to see what i'm talking about...

Bienebee

Jul 22, 2018
hi everyone over a year ago I made a house but my internet was total shit so I could never upload it. well they finally brought fiberoptic to us so here is the house i made i hope you guys like it it is big over 6gb sorry I'm still looking for the pictures of the outside

D

Deleted member 1384751

hi everyone over a year ago I made a house but my internet was total shit so I could never upload it. well they finally brought fiberoptic to us so here is the house i made i hope you guys like it it is big over 6gb sorry I'm still looking for the pictures of the outside
LOVE THIS!!!!

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
"All mods created by you are the express property of Maxis and Electronic Arts, any attempt to pretend that you own any part of this game will result in up to 5 years in prison and $500,000 in fines" suck it Kimikiwhatever....you do free work for EA under their terms, you don't own a damn thing. Sorry still feisty!
As an old friend once said "Good, Good, Let that Hate Flow". And completely agree with you 100%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes