Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 27, 2020
is all the ass kissers in the comments
I could never midget wrap my head around that shit. Ass kissing in general run rampant like a streaking sim. Everyone just praising modders like they are gods or celebs and run into battle when they are offended by us pirates ARR KILL THE PARROTS ALREADY. All carbon copied parrots really. Sure I appreciate creative people, they my fav peeps but honestly the true imaginative ones are far and few. MF always be hyping shit up

YassGawd

Apr 24, 2019
Verseth Automata's VK contents are nothing different from her tumblr.
Her VK cafe has around 205 people and usually she uploads WIPs and her friends upload their artistic pictures.
It's just natural because she's a graphic artist.
There are some things, like the gudetama vending machine. She specifically said she won't upload anywhere else.

Reactions: hereforthecc

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Whenever you update your game, when you go back in you HAVE to go into settings and check the custom content box again. EA automatically unchecks it when you update your game to prevent conflicts during the instalation of said update.
I assume that's what you mean when you said "because it doesn't accept any mods". The game still accepts mods. That little option was probably turned off for you or you had a seriously broken mod(s) in your folder that prevented any and all mods from showing up.
yes, the game had disabled that option. but every time I reactivated the game the game deactivated it continuously giving a warning message. I clicked on "default settings", restarted the game and set everything again (graphics, sounds etc) at which point the mods worked

Miamia123

Apr 6, 2020
Here are some files, some might already have been posted others haven't. Also, certain things just wouldn't upload and I'm not trying harder because I work 55 hours/week and don't want to spend more time than I already have sharing what I paid for.

Anto -
Ebonix -
Madlen -
MSSIMS -
MSSIMS Crowns -
SlayClassy -

And here's some SFS referral codes-
I can't find the ebonix hairs in my game

TheLabBrat

Oct 17, 2017
The worst (or best depending how you look at it :rolleyes: ) is all the ass kissers in the comments.
I laughed at how hypocritical some of those commenters are. They want sites who share the mods to get shutdown claiming copyright, as if they aren't making money off the sims themselves and breaking rules by not releasing the mods for free to the public after a few weeks. A good amount of cc is also conversions, recolors or edits. Rarely you find a good cc made from scratch.

Last edited:

CharlotteD

Mar 1, 2020
Does anyone have a Victoria's secret collection from Busra? View attachment 920924
Here you go enjoy!

{busra-tr} -ANGELS- [VS Collection ] LIPSTICK V1 +HQ .package
{busra-tr} -ANGELS- [VS Collection ] FOREVER LINGERIE S07 +HQ.package

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes