Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Does anyone have Chloe Grace Moretz by sims4imagination?
I been looking around and have yet to see anyone have her :unsure:

S4I - Scarlett Johansson:
Thanks ;) Alot to look thru between lists - Been looking for
Chloë Grace Moretz I have been looking thru 3 or 4 lists that people have dropped in here and no luck. Its on sims4imagination but nobody has her :unsure:

Telonidas

Jul 25, 2020
I been looking around and have yet to see anyone have her :unsure:

Thanks ;) Alot to look thru between lists - Been looking for
Chloë Grace Moretz I have been looking thru 3 or 4 lists that people have dropped in here and no luck. Its on sims4imagination but nobody has her :unsure:

Chloe i think this is what are you looking for its from 2018 :)

I just saw your post i had it from long time, sorry.

CYBERMINDXXX

Nov 4, 2019
I meant to upload these a while back.
GREYNAYA LATEST PATREON ANIMATIONS (12/5/20)

BREEZE MOTORZ FULL PATREON CAR COLLECTION (WARNING: REALLY BIG FILES!)

Early community gift friend? Thanks a lot. The community needed that.

Hana98

Sep 7, 2020

Hana98

Sep 7, 2020
Can somebody who knows how to buy from SGLYNP please get these hairs by Tori and share them?
I would be forever grateful!!!

View attachment 938293

View attachment 938294

View attachment 938296
I would have bought them by now and shared them but I do not live in China and I have no idea how to buy anything from this website.
First, u have to download and create a Baidu acc, just look for Baidu in google. BUT if u are a European citizen it might not be possible ( due to international economic blocks, restrictions, I think), you will need the Baidu network to download their work and without it, u can't do much with the file. If u manage to have the network disk NOW sglynp.com add the option to pay the things with Paypal. or try to contact the creator and ask him to send a download outside the Baidu network. They changed their charge also, now you need to fulfill an inform saying why u wants\desire to buy a Chinese mod ( ridiculous, I know), and just then the creator will send you the mod you paid for. For free mod on this website, Baidu net disk is a MUST. You need to gain points and comment in the post you want to download the content to get access to the link. These points are needed since some creators put their free downloads based on the forum points.

Oct 26, 2018

Thank you SFS & friends!
Thank you to for taking swift action and removing an account that was stealing and reuploading mine and kiarasims4mods work! Protecting artists and also providing a valuable platform. <3
And a big thank you to my patrons who brought this to my attention as well! You all have my back and it means very much to me!

:poop: People love to kiss private parts! Be aware that this is the second time Free to us CC is taken down, because someone on this thread decided to squeal. How do I know? because both times I have made aware of it the squealer has used verbatim words from this thread... Don't you have nothing better to do? Oops, better wipe your mouth, you got brown stains:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Shellie-Lee

Sep 16, 2018
hello! I believe that there are people subscribed to clumsyalien's patreon here so if somebody would already have the last cc pack "miracle" I'll be happy to have it; thank you :)
I have it! Unfortantly I cant post links yet, I'm sorry! Maybe I can message you it? Idk. Ikind of lurk, not usually post XD

Reactions: Yanlucaca

arkane378

Aug 3, 2018
I meant to upload these a while back.
GREYNAYA LATEST PATREON ANIMATIONS (12/5/20)

BREEZE MOTORZ FULL PATREON CAR COLLECTION (WARNING: REALLY BIG FILES!)

Some breeze motorz not in these available on the Mega and more on VK breeze motors

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes