Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LeonG9

Oct 12, 2020
Anyone have these CCs from Felixandre?

Floor_Medailion
Versailes_wall_marble2
Victorian_dining_table
Victorian_dining_table_banquet

I'm trying to install Milja Maison The Great Gatsby build and those are some of the required CCs. I'm pretty certain that I've downloaded all of Felixandre's CCs from Yiff back in October and yet I couldn't find them in my folder

Sep 26, 2019
It's in the Mega now. they were just released at 2am. give a girl some time. enjoy!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
3 questions out of morbid curiousity
1. Does anyone have the links to the new required stuff for this pack? 2. Can someone make the on the spot woohoo animations from Sacrifical's Road to fame a standalone mod or something like that? 3. Does anyone have the latest MCC update?

byrnethefloor

Apr 19, 2020
What mod/slider do you need for Shoestopia shoes to work? I don't really use height sliders, is there one that will just apply to these shoes and not effect shoes like madlens?

YassGawd

Apr 24, 2019
anyone have these hairs? I tried the simfileshare link but it looks like it was deleted when that sim creator dissapeared
So, I searched for quite some time and the hair seems to be gone. Someone said they've got most of Amelylina's stuff in a zip so message them on their site or on . On another note, I did find this file with a bunch of their other stuff.
:BootyTime: Good luck!

Sarducci

Nov 27, 2017
Could someone post how to add teens back to AEP or RedApple?

Thanks in advance!
This is high level and not detailed, but basically you need to open the mod in Sims 4 Studio. Then you need to look through the actions and events. Within the XML there will be a list of allowed ages, just add teen back into it. I've not redone it in the latest releases, if I do I'll try to document the steps in more detail. Last time I did it I just went in and mucked about.

Note: There are several places you will need to add teen back in to get all the functionality back. But they all makes sense.

Last edited:
Nov 7, 2020
What mod/slider do you need for Shoestopia shoes to work? I don't really use height sliders, is there one that will just apply to these shoes and not effect shoes like madlens?

its not really a height slider what it does is lift your sim off the ground though so they are indeed taller because of the heels, using the slider though will effect all their outfits so if your using shoestopia shoes your going to want to use shoes that require that slider on every single outfit otherwise your sim will be floating with nothing underneath them haha which looks weird ingame.

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
Hi guys! I haven't played since the release of RoM and I'm trying to download new stuff because I deleted my mods folder lol (sad to see PMBD and DWP are gone), do you have recs for maxis match blogs/tumblrs that are active?

Also is there a problem with TSR? I cant find a download button on anything?
Check to see your adblocker its not... blocking the download button or that TSR hasn't logged you out; it does to me every once in a while.

Oct 26, 2018
Anyone have these CCs from Felixandre?

Floor_Medailion
Versailes_wall_marble2
Victorian_dining_table
Victorian_dining_table_banquet

I'm trying to install Milja Maison The Great Gatsby build and those are some of the required CCs. I'm pretty certain that I've downloaded all of Felixandre's CCs from Yiff back in October and yet I couldn't find them in my folder

Reactions: PXLdust

Sarducci

Nov 27, 2017
This is high level and not detailed, but basically you need to open the mod in Sims 4 Studio. Then you need to look through the actions and events. Within the XML there will be a list of allowed ages, just add teen back into it. I've not redone it in the latest releases, if I do I'll try to document the steps in more detail. Last time I did it I just went in and mucked about.

Note: There are several places you will need to add teen back in to get all the functionality back. But they all makes sense.
Shotgun2000 So I took another stab at it, and here's a screen shot of the general idea. However, I seem to be having a hard time finding the root pie-menu... so if someone else knows where it is that would be appreciated.

Screenshot (3).png

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes