Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Acornus

Dec 5, 2017
Sorry to ask, but with all the outdated mods, I was wondering if anyone knew of a mod that lets you change the gender genitals of NPC Sims?

D

Deleted member 3137218

anyone have these hairs? I tried the simfileshare link but it looks like it was deleted when that sim creator dissapeared
i don't know if you already got them but i have both. let me make 2 more posts first before i can post links.

privattesims

Jul 8, 2019
Also does anyone know if Bank42n has updated their patreon for the BNX BTTB V5 - male body/penis.
Or maybe another modder has updated if creator not active?
Wish I knew how to update skin tones to make it work!?:unsure:

This is the free file on loverslab:
But isn't working - since snowy escape new game/patch
Hi! This is the most recent update BTTB Body.

As far as I know Bank42n creations is not compatible with maxis skintone. You must convert skin details with this tutorial.

There is also my converted skin details in the zip file. Of course if this what you want. (Sorry for my english :) )

pixelplayer9

Aug 22, 2018
Found a new Patreon from a group I'm in:

Their sims are cute, but $10 minimum for a skin blend?? Don't even seem like they'll share after the 2-3 wk minimum for "early access" smh

D

Deleted member 3137218

Their sims are cute, but $10 minimum for a skin blend?? Don't even seem like they'll share after the 2-3 wk minimum for "early access" smh
wow. and the skinblend is most likely pieced together from free or already released skinblends.

Reactions: asdfgtrewq12

jooeun

Mar 7, 2020

As far as I know Bank42n creations is not compatible with maxis skintone. You must convert skin details with this tutorial.

There is also my converted skin details in the zip file. Of course if this what you want. (Sorry for my english :) )
can you teach me how to use skin convert, i try it once and nothing happen

Reactions: privattesims

venom757

Aug 31, 2017
Basemental Drugs keep deleting my beds sofas and counters.. no matter the version. i only had this problem with versions after 6.13.155 before the update. but now i get this (script failed) with all versions ive tested so far. anyone else have this?
if you have installed the Eco lifestyle DLC thn you might get this kind of issues and you need to update your version to the latest version of the game. if you cant or haven't update yet thn pm me.remember ,if you have installed the Eco lifestyle DLC only.

xC0C0A

Nov 23, 2018

Hey fellow Black Simmer! Ehh it was last minute thinking in poor taste to put it on Patreon while thinking of tiers, but that has been removed now from all of them. Whoops❤

Last edited:

byrnethefloor

Apr 19, 2020

Thank you so much for you reply - your google drive link isn't working. Says error 502?
I'd love to use your converted skin details as I'm not very good with converting programs. Can you send a new link? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes