Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

badsanta88

Nov 16, 2020
hi here's a gift for christmas, sims41ife files(sorted from old to new) builds
thank you, sir :love: I've been looking for sims41ife paid CC for a long time because she's lurking in every forum, discord server, and she has reported every link before I even have a chance to download, lol

LiaMina

Nov 18, 2020
If anyone can put the premium tsr content today I would appreciate

Updated my TSR VIP folder, I don't want to spam the thread every day so just know I'll be updating daily if anyone wants it book mark the link and check in. If you see anything missing let me know.

Edit: When I say let me know I mean like in a message, just so we're not clogging up the thread.

Last edited:

Sarducci

Nov 27, 2017
IIRC, you don't need to do anything with the pie menu - it will show up automatically if there are any available actions.
That's what I thought, but it doesn't seem to be working. Missing something somewhere... ah well.

Edit: Took another pass at it and it's working. Not sure what I bjorked up the first time.

Last edited:

pixelplayer9

Aug 22, 2018
Hey fellow Black Simmer! Ehh it was last minute thinking in poor taste to put it on Patreon while thinking of tiers, but that has been removed now from all of them. Whoops❤
Oh! I've seen you here before making request for certain Patreon exclusive items, hello! I've also seen you tell people to chill out on their requests as well (like those who do repeat request). Will you be releasing your cc or is it Patreon exclusive? I haven't anything about public releases and aren't Patreon exclusive against EA's rules? I mean, that's why we're all here right? Lol :LOL:

xxXXxxxn

Apr 7, 2020
i think this update broke routing as well.... my sims' house has been the same since like mid october and now they can't walk around their house WTF??????

Yanlucaca

Sep 11, 2018
Hi guys, sorry to ask but someone is a patreon of Colores Urbanos? I have been searching all over the place but never find anything new. If anyone was interested in sharing something new with her I would be forever grateful

<33333333333333

Reactions: byrnethefloor

xC0C0A

Nov 23, 2018
Oh! I've seen you here before making request for certain Patreon exclusive items, hello! I've also seen you tell people to chill out on their requests as well (like those who do repeat request). Will you be releasing your cc or is it Patreon exclusive? I haven't anything about public releases and aren't Patreon exclusive against EA's rules? I mean, that's why we're all here right? Lol :LOL:
I took off the idea of putting skins behind a patreon as I realized it wasn't a good idea, I'm a noob when it comes to Patreon so ima make oopsies here and there. But as for the main content I will be posting which would be the sims I randomly make, yes I plan on releasing it to the public~ I see no reason not to because they're just sim dumps and I randomly make and won't really be playing with them. & As we're in the same group you could've came to me with questions and concerns, I'm open to taking constructive criticism (y) Was kinda shocking coming here to check for cc/mod updates and to see myself. ‍♀ Was a bit discouraging lol

pixelplayer9

Aug 22, 2018
I took off the idea of putting skins behind a patreon as I realized it wasn't a good idea, I'm a noob when it comes to Patreon so ima make oopsies here and there. But as for the main content I will be posting which would be the sims I randomly make, yes I plan on releasing it to the public~ I see no reason not to because they're just sim dumps and I randomly make and won't really be playing with them. & As we're in the same group you could've came to me with questions and concerns, I'm open to taking constructive criticism (y) Was kinda shocking coming here to check for cc/mod updates and to see myself. ‍♀ Was a bit discouraging lol
Did you realize it wasn't a good idea before or after I posted about your Patreon here? I mean, come on. Doesn't it seem a little eyebrow raising that you're on this forum looking for items that are locked behind a paywall like the rest of us, yet you were about to do the same thing that some of these greedy people do? I mean, I would never want to stop the bag for a fellow Black woman, but you're charging more than TurboDriver does for his most expensive tier for sims and skinblends, esp without the mention of public release. That's excessive. Please don't let this take away from the fact that you do make some very nice sims. They are bomb, but please don't stoop to "their" level.

xC0C0A

Nov 23, 2018
Did you realize it wasn't a good idea before or after I posted about your Patreon here? I mean, come on. Doesn't it seem a little eyebrow raising that you're on this forum looking for items that are locked behind a paywall like the rest of us, yet you were about to do the same thing that some of these greedy people do? I mean, I would never want to stop the bag for a fellow Black woman, but you're charging more than TurboDriver does for his most expensive tier for sims and skinblends, esp without the mention of public release. That's excessive. Please don't let this take away from the fact that you do make some very nice sims. They are bomb, but please don't stoop to "their" level.
Both before and after! Because I never really planned on fully making a Patreon, it was a kind of an "eh what the hell" type of thing because some people in the past have suggested that I should make one. I didnt give my patreon tiers much thought, i threw it all together at like 2 am and just went with it. Bad idea on my part, not trying to stoop to anyone's level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes