Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 27, 2020
now they can't walk around their house
Like I said in DMs it's prolly the doors. Use live drag to reset them maybe. Just shift click and reset object usually doesn't work you have to literally live drag them or do it in build mode. If I ever get back to scripting I might look for a way to do this in python to all objects on lot and see if that works. Basically what I would do is temp change the x,y,z coord and them put it back in the original position. In Sims 3 reset all objects in a world usually cleared this up but like I said reset object in debug doesn't fix the door problem, which I "think" is the issue here...

I'll prolly get back on task after the new year and maybe EA will have that fixed haha, yeah right

xxXXxxxn

Apr 7, 2020
Like I said in DMs it's prolly the doors. Use live drag to reset them maybe. Just shift click and reset object usually doesn't work you have to literally live drag them or do it in build mode. If I ever get back to scripting I might look for a way to do this in python to all objects on lot and see if that works. Basically what I would do is temp change the x,y,z coord and them put it back in the original position. In Sims 3 reset all objects in a world usually cleared this up but like I said reset object in debug doesn't fix the door problem, which I "think" is the issue here...

I'll prolly get back on task after the new year and maybe EA will have that fixed haha, yeah right
*sigh* hopefully, that'll make it less annoying lmaoo:ROFLMAO:i'm going back to CAS until further notice

pixelplayer9

Aug 22, 2018
Both before and after! Because I never really planned on fully making a Patreon, it was a kind of an "eh what the hell" type of thing because some people in the past have suggested that I should make one. I didnt give my patreon tiers much thought, i threw it all together at like 2 am and just went with it. Bad idea on my part, not trying to stoop to anyone's level.

I applaud you on your realization and clearing things up :) Again, this wasn't an attack or trynna stop your bag sis, but it was somewhat interesting to see that. Hope you have yourself a good rest of your day and continue making bomb sims (y)

CortoMaltese

Apr 17, 2020
Released in Oct - NSFW 18+ Traits and Aspirations

*3 aspirations: Bimbo , Fuckboy, Pregnant (addicted to being pregnant)

*5 new traits: Pregnant, Slut, Sub, Dom, Horny

Very good asps & traits, but attention: Snowiii has began to update her traits and aspirations in december. The above ones were in my game since october - so I'm sure that they need a update for Snowy Escape!

SabiAmi

Dec 14, 2020
[QUOTE = "Hana98, сообщение: 4720432, участник: 2821655"]
Они у меня есть, я пришлю вам сообщение позже :)
[/ QUOTE]
Если тебя это не беспокоит, поделись этими прическами и со мной!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes