Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 7, 2020

So i updated my game to the new skintone update and uhhh

this does not at all look like how its supposed to be XD

nevermind the skintones not even being in the skintone section either

that ones completely blank.

Has this happened to anyone else? Do you know what caused it?

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019

So i updated my game to the new skintone update and uhhh

this does not at all look like how its supposed to be XD

nevermind the skintones not even being in the skintone section either

that ones completely blank.

Has this happened to anyone else? Do you know what caused it?
do you have any default replacement skin colors?

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
Oh! I've seen you here before making request for certain Patreon exclusive items, hello! I've also seen you tell people to chill out on their requests as well (like those who do repeat request). Will you be releasing your cc or is it Patreon exclusive? I haven't anything about public releases and aren't Patreon exclusive against EA's rules? I mean, that's why we're all here right? Lol :LOL:
tumblr_750366d9e3a70148d3aeff6907ae1675_28a35d0c_250.gif

Last edited:

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
I dont think so, Just those random colorful ones from noodles sorbets. How can I tell a default replacement? XD
I also had the melanin pack ones but i deleted them before updating to the new one
usually they put Default Replacement in the name of the file, so just search for that in your mod folder just in case

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
I dont think so, Just those random colorful ones from noodles sorbets. How can I tell a default replacement? XD
I also had the melanin pack ones but i deleted them before updating to the new one
When you download the skin from whoever you download it... the description of said creator should tell you whether you're downloading a default skintone or a non default one. Check with noodles sorbets to see if they updated their skins and read the description of the skins to see which version you have (default or non default).

Also your UI looks... different somehow. Do you have UI more colums or something that changes the CAS UI?. The skintones section should not look like that. It could be the skins that you have that are broken or it could be whatever UI mod you have there that's broken.

Nov 7, 2020
When you download the skin from whoever you download it... the description of said creator should tell you whether you're downloading a default skintone or a non default one. Check with noodles sorbets to see if they updated their skins and read the description of the skins to see which version you have (default or non default).

Also your UI looks... different somehow. Do you have UI more colums or something that changes the CAS UI?. The skintones section should not look like that. It could be the skins that you have that are broken or it could be whatever UI mod you have there that's broken.
so i updated CAS more columns as XCOCOA suggested and its fixed! My custom skintones dont show up but I already got cmars skin converter so i'll fix that on my own in a bit haha

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
so i updated CAS more columns as XCOCOA suggested and its fixed! My custom skintones dont show up but I already got cmars skin converter so i'll fix that on my own in a bit haha
Use Sims 4 Tray Importer to see which skins your sims are wearing.

Noodles Sorbets one of their skins...or their only skin (idk, I don't use their CC). Scroll down to the 3rd post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes