Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 3137218

does anyone know why the sims 4 is being updated so frequently?
more ppl are complaining louder on the forums instead of on tumblr and twitter

anyone have these hairs? I tried the simfileshare link but it looks like it was deleted when that sim creator dissapeared
ok i'm at 3 posts. here you go. both versions inside

henrique353

Oct 24, 2020
Hi!!! Does anyone have this hair by Caesarsims (aka motherplants)? It looks like he deleted some contents... I would be very grateful if someone could share it :giggle:
01face1070d01215bf88e009ac68145dad77325c.jpg

Reactions: Belondin
Oct 26, 2018
Thank you so much. Oh my god, it took me two days to collect all of the required CCs. I'll probably never gonna use Milja Maison build ever again
I don't know if you have noticed, but there is like a Secret Society shit going on with Patreon. Many people give you blueprints for free and you have to pay for their friends CC... They convince people to join, even when they are less than average quality CC makers. I even imagine their conversations: " Hey boo! wanna make some doe? Could you send me some things I need for this build and I split with ya! DM me boo!... :ROFLMAO:

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
OK, I have a question for anyone :unsure: Since update from 1.60 to 1.69 something. I have Sims in that snowy land and eco place with Bare Barbie skin. I used to have a Default skin for all so i don't have to worry about a any female just being a doll without Nipples :ROFLMAO: What, if any or is it possible now... default skin works? I deleted BB since it was my goto skin and its been over shadowed.

What Suggestions for a "Default" skin do you use that look good and work with 1.69.57.1020?

Reactions: GhostCanuck

LiaMina

Nov 18, 2020
Hello Does anyone have Oak House 3 by
? thanks in advance
Hi, I'm so sorry for not responding (school got in the way). This is the link for the , the 2nd part has been open to public now I think, and it also contain some fixes as well so check that out!.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes